• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Epona - How The...?

Big Octo

=^)
Well, it was obvious that it was a completely different horse. Did you think about that? I understand why you would ask this.

FindSkullkid

The Energy Never Dies.
The way I see it, she is a totally different horse. Technically, this horse doesn't even need to be Epona, as you can name her whatever you like. Or since Link is a rancher, he has heard stories from people in the village who have heard about Lon Lon Ranch. Perhaps Malon, as Link marrying Malon makes the most sense, as he is brought up in a farming village.

You took the words right out of my mouth. In TP, you don't even get the horse from Malon. When you think about it, all of these new games coming out are variations of OoT, so the timeline isn't technically advancing, it's changing. So, Epona isn't immortal, it is a totally different horse each time, and they are trying to make it not Epona due to the fact that you can change the name of the horse. :P

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Malon could have married link and gave link epona, but that would make scents on the adult timeline since link didn't turn the woman to sages in the child timeline and could have married anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom