• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Epona and the Romani Ranch Girl

So I can only get to romani ranch on the third day and I tried talking to this girl so I could hopefully get epona back? but she just rocks back n forth and asks me who I am. Am I talking to the wrong person? Am I supposed to do something for her? Or is she not anyone important? I tried playing the song of healing when she clutched her head but that didn't work. hmm

At some point in the game, you'll be able to get into the ranch on the first day (I won't tell you how so as not to spoil it). That's when you'll be able to get Epona back.

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You won't be able to get Epona back until you get the Goron's Mask. You'll find a place near the goron village were a biggron is selling powder kegs. He makes you first pass a test to prove you can use the bomb as its a more powerful explosive than regular bombs. Once you complete the task go back to him, and he'll allow you to carry powder kegs. You can then buy powder kegs from a lone goron in the bomb shop in clock town. You want to use a powder keg near the boulder blocking the ranch on the very first day for something to happen. Hope that helps you out. Have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom