• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Epic Rap Battles of History

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Many of you will no doubt be familiar with Epic Rap Battles of History, a Youtube channel which produces, well, rap battles of famous figures and characters. They're pretty popular and understandably so due to how funny and genuinely good they are musically. This thread is intended for general discussion of ERB, as well as a place to share battles you would like to see in future.

I generally find the battles which make sense are the more enjoyable ones. For example, Thomas Edison vs. Nikola Tesla makes perfect sense while Ghengis Khan vs. The Easter Bunny is just silly. When the 'combatants' have a common theme to battle on the raps tend be better written and more intelligent in my opinon, as opposed to just two people hurling insults at each other while dressed in flamboyant costumes. Match-ups like Doc. Brown vs. Doctor Who, Michael Jackson vs. Elvis Presley and Steve Jobs vs. Bill Gates are all much better in my opinion than Hulk Hogan vs. Kim Jong-Il, The Wright Brothers vs. The Mario Brothers and Lady Gaga vs. Sarah Palin.

What do you guys think? Do you prefer battles between two related figures or are you more of a fan of the wackier match-ups? Do you prefer two historical figures to battle each other or fictional characters? What do you think about the battles between an historic figure and a fictional character? And, of course, what would be some battles you would like to see in future?

Last edited:

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Well, I like the Santa VS Moses, Steve Jobs VS Bill Gates, and Darth Vader VS Hitler videos. If only they did one that was Link VS Ganondorf or Princess VS Ganondorf. That would be interesting.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really liked the Santa vs Moses one, and I believe there was an Obama vs Romney one as well that I enjoyed.

Battles that I'd love to see? Why not have a revenge match between Steve Jobs and Gates? I liked the first one enough :)

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
For some reason, I like these rap battles. I've seen a lot of them, including the Epic Pony Rap Battles of Equestria, but I'd rather have 2 of somewhat the same kind of people.

Last edited:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
One match-up I see brought up on YouTube quite often is Goku vs. Superman. While these characters do have a reason to battle, both being powerful aliens who defend Earth, I think this would be a fun match-up purely because of the Internet's obsession with the question of who would win (Goku, because Goku :right:). It's a match-up many people would like to see and it'd be easy to get a few good laughs from it I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom