• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art (Enter Title Here) Story Sign-Ups

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hey, I’m trying my hand at another story here on ZD, and I’m having a hard time with thinking of any characters really, but I have the main story and all. So, if you would like to contribute that’d be cool, I’d much appreciate it. =) Although I don’t know if I plan on taking too many characters, so sign ups will close on Sunday, and then you’ll probably see the first bit of story up next year sometime (I’m a slow writer X3).

The general gist of the story is like a time traveling story. I don’t really know what to say to describe it… Well, it’s mixing sci-fi and fantasy together, so you can go ahead and make any kind of character under the sun. If you want a specific role or whatever you can PM me and we’ll talk. :>

Here’s a sheet to follow if you like:

Name:
Race:
Hair color/Style:
Eye color:
Clothes:
Personality:
*Weapon(s):
*Background:
*Other:

* means optional

So yeah, there we go……………….

EDIT:

Oh, I have one character I made, but I'll post his stuff later when I have time. :>

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Heck yeah I'll join! :D I like your writing, girl, and besides, I just caught a f***ing shiny floette, and that has made me so happy. :D Here is my character, and if you don't like something about it, let me know so I can come and change it. :)

Name: Shiny
Race: Human
Hair color/Style: Like Ronaldo, the soccer player. (If you need a pic lemme know and I will pm you one)
Eye color: Brown
Clothes: Normal clothing, but if it's a story with swords and magic, or close to it, then give him a black mercenary outfit.
Personality: Quiet but not shy, likes to make friends, helps others in need.
*Weapon(s): Twin swords, magical triple barreled pistol if allowed. (You'll see these weapons in my own story but I see no reason why I can't use them here. And besides, the Fairy Pistol is a trademark for me now)
*Background: Lived a poor life as a kid, lost everyone in his family and had to look out for himself when he was twelve.
*Other: I can't think of anything, but give him a girlfriend, will ya? Once he likes this girl, make him defend her at all costs, or do anything for her, you know?

So, do you like it?

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Randall Straker
Hair color/Style: Long and shaggy auburn hair, bangs reach his nose and cover his eyes.
Eye color: Green
Clothes: Long-sleeved thin gray jacket, black jeans, leather boots.
Personality: Conniving and manipulative, he enjoys watching other people suffer. He treats other people as toys, and doesn't form attachments. He has a cynical eye always trained on the world, and a mean-spirited and sarcastic sense of humor. He often simply observes events for his own amusement. He has a photographic memory and is extremely capable at discerning lies. However, his main weakness is his tendency to overanalyze, and his skinny frame. He cannot draw out a fight, preferring to either get it over with quickly or not fight at all.
Weapons: Twin daggers
Backstory: Whatever you want, don't care.

Hope he's good, do what you want with him.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Name: Akar Valvar
Hair color: Medium length (ends at the half of his neck) black hair, the bangs fall in front of his face.
Eye color: Cerulean colored eyes.
Clothes: He wears merc armor with a grenade belt and merc pants and combat boots. He wears thick, worn gloves and a necklace that his one true love gave to him.
Personality: He's very arrogant but a nice guy. He's very calm most of the time, but when something serious happens he can get very pissy and and stuff. He's a hard worker and often put those he loves before him.
Weapons: Modified M9 and the Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol. He carries a Machete with him also and some grenades.
Background: Little is known about his background other than his deeds during his time as a mercenary and about his relatioship with the woman he loved. It is said he became a hired mercenary after his love was killed.
Other: He was given a powerful, mystic ring by his love that lets him become ethereal and gives the power of lightning and the ability to heal himself over time.

So yeah, that's my character.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hair color: Medium length (ends at the half of his neck) black hair, the bangs fall in front of his face.
Clothes: He wears merc armor with a grenade belt and merc pants and combat boots. He wears thick, worn gloves and a necklace that his one true love gave to him.
Personality: He's very arrogant but a nice guy. He's very calm most of the time, but when something serious happens he can get very pissy and and stuff. He's a hard worker and often put those he loves before him.
Weapons: Modified M9 and the Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol. He carries a Machete with him also and some grenades.
Background: Little is known about his background other than his deeds during his time as a mercenary and about his relatioship with the woman he loved. It is said he became a hired mercenary after his love was killed.

Other: He was given a powerful, mystic ring by his love that lets him become ethereal and gives the power of lightning and the ability to heal himself over time.

I like your character. Perhaps Rainy can have him and my own be like partners or something. Would you be interested in that or do you prefer that your character be alone?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Name: Reanos Acousten
Race:(Insert race you think would be appropriate
Hair color/Style:(If the color is not appropriate for the race you chose then change it to fit better) Brownish black hair at shoulder length.
Eye color: Hazel
Clothes:none close cant travel through time(Billy and Mandy reference)Always wears a clock underneath is loser clothing Leather boots (with like a mole skin like feel to them.
Personality: Reasonable usually calm. How ever when angry it is hard to calm him down and he goes into a rage. Can be boastful. Is also very curious (even at an elder age for JRPGs ;))
*Weapon(s):Short Sword, buckler, and bow
*Background: Grown up he had an aver life not rich but not poor middle of the way. His families bunnies was metal smithing.
*Other:
Dang smiles

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Name: Olivia Heathon
Hair color/Style: Chestnut hair that is well kept and pinned to be kept out of her eyes. While pinned, falls down to her shoulder blades.
Clothes: Olivia wears dresses most often. Not Ball gowns or fancy dresses, but short simple dresses. If not, she is wearing very basic clothing that is not like to draw much attention.
Personality: She is a kind and generous girl. She will always be quick to help someone from a natural danger, but waries from interrupting a violent conflict. Not to say she is cowardly, she just always tries to find the good in others and believes harming another is stating they are not as good as you.

Good luck, Rainy!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Heck yeah I'll join! :D I like your writing, girl, and besides, I just caught a f***ing shiny floette, and that has made me so happy. :D Here is my character, and if you don't like something about it, let me know so I can come and change it. :)

Name: Shiny
Hair color/Style: Like Ronaldo, the soccer player. (If you need a pic lemme know and I will pm you one)
Clothes: Normal clothing, but if it's a story with swords and magic, or close to it, then give him a black mercenary outfit.
Personality: Quiet but not shy, likes to make friends, helps others in need.
*Weapon(s): Twin swords, magical triple barreled pistol if allowed. (You'll see these weapons in my own story but I see no reason why I can't use them here. And besides, the Fairy Pistol is a trademark for me now)
*Background: Lived a poor life as a kid, lost everyone in his family and had to look out for himself when he was twelve.
*Other: I can't think of anything, but give him a girlfriend, will ya? Once he likes this girl, make him defend her at all costs, or do anything for her, you know?

So, do you like it?

Looks swell!

Name: Randall Straker
Hair color/Style: Long and shaggy auburn hair, bangs reach his nose and cover his eyes.
Eye color: Green
Clothes: Long-sleeved thin gray jacket, black jeans, leather boots.
Personality: Conniving and manipulative, he enjoys watching other people suffer. He treats other people as toys, and doesn't form attachments. He has a cynical eye always trained on the world, and a mean-spirited and sarcastic sense of humor. He often simply observes events for his own amusement. He has a photographic memory and is extremely capable at discerning lies. However, his main weakness is his tendency to overanalyze, and his skinny frame. He cannot draw out a fight, preferring to either get it over with quickly or not fight at all.
Weapons: Twin daggers
Backstory: Whatever you want, don't care.

Hope he's good, do what you want with him.

Thanks, he looks great! ^^

Cool, looks good!

Name: Reanos Acousten
Race:(Insert race you think would be appropriate
Hair color/Style:(If the color is not appropriate for the race you chose then change it to fit better) Brownish black hair at shoulder length.
Eye color: Hazel
Clothes:none close cant travel through time(Billy and Mandy reference)Always wears a clock underneath is loser clothing Leather boots (with like a mole skin like feel to them.
Personality: Reasonable usually calm. How ever when angry it is hard to calm him down and he goes into a rage. Can be boastful. Is also very curious (even at an elder age for JRPGs ;))
*Weapon(s):Short Sword, buckler, and bow
*Background: Grown up he had an aver life not rich but not poor middle of the way. His families bunnies was metal smithing.
*Other:
Dang smiles

Swell, quite swell. =)

Name: Olivia Heathon
Hair color/Style: Chestnut hair that is well kept and pinned to be kept out of her eyes. While pinned, falls down to her shoulder blades.
Clothes: Olivia wears dresses most often. Not Ball gowns or fancy dresses, but short simple dresses. If not, she is wearing very basic clothing that is not like to draw much attention.
Personality: She is a kind and generous girl. She will always be quick to help someone from a natural danger, but waries from interrupting a violent conflict. Not to say she is cowardly, she just always tries to find the good in others and believes harming another is stating they are not as good as you.

Good luck, Rainy!

Finally a female character!!! XD It looks good, thanks. :)

Oh my goodness I ALWAYS foreget something, no kidding, I can never remember everything, esepcially the important stuff. XP Er, if you could all look over your characters and tell me if you want them to be in a specific time period that'd be nice, or I can just do that myself and leave it as a surprise. Thanks a lot for signing up guys, I appreciate it a lot. :sweat:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Looks swell!

Oh my goodness I ALWAYS foreget something, no kidding, I can never remember everything, esepcially the important stuff. XP Er, if you could all look over your characters and tell me if you want them to be in a specific time period that'd be nice, or I can just do that myself and leave it as a surprise. Thanks a lot for signing up guys, I appreciate it a lot. :sweat:

Thanks Rainy. And I don't mind about the time period, really, but I hope you allow Captain Falco's and my character to be friends.

And good luck with your project. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom