• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Tenner returns to the stairs, "I can't help but feeling that we're missing something," he told the others.

Hmmm.... :right:

Here's an update on your progress so far:
In this dungeon, Shadow the Zora, Galt the Sheikah, Locke the Sheikah, Tenebrae the Sheikah, Mizu the Hylian Evan the Zora, and Tenner the Zora embarked on a bounty mission to find and, if possible, rescue two children who had disappeared into a recently uncovered cave. They entered late one evening as the sun was setting. A mysterious old man gave them rings with stones of an unknown origin. After being sealed inside, they found a small alcove filled with white light extended into three corridors, each radiating a different color light; blue, red, and green. They each had a large stone, which appeared to be the same as that in their rings, emanating the light. They could do nothing to the stones at the moment, so they explored deeper into the dungeon. They discovered two hostile Lizalfos who had made a home in the cave, but nearby bones indicated recent dead. Unfortunately, they were still sealed in. The only way to go was deeper, so deeper they went.

They soon found an ancient stone map with a language never before known written upon it. Surrounding this, almost protecting it, were twelve statues mirrored about the room in three distinct poses. Past this map room, they found an ancient dilapidated staircase, falling apart due to age. They found a chest at the top of the stairs, and they later discovered it contained six bottles with various potions, though some were spilled and one was broken. They carefully and skillfully made their way down, and were attacked by a small gathering of baby Lizalfos. They easily dispatched those and continued down. Below, they found another alcove like the one upstairs, with a suit of armor standing guard in the center. Each of the colored corridors, blue, red, and green, held two of the strange stones upon a pedestal. Each pedestal also had an inscription in the same, strange language matching that seen on the map.

They found that by touching one of these stones the power it held would be transfered into the ring, the distinctly colored glow disappearing from the stone and amplifying itself from their rings. Those who touched blue felt smarter, those who touched red felt stronger, those who touched green felt bolder. Returning to the center chamber, the suit of armor shook to life, most of it's armor falling off in the process, they fought a long-since-decomposed warrior as the combination of the three powers revived the Stalfos.

I'm going to go prodding ya'll so we can get this finished up, so I can finally open the next dungeon and let everyone play. :)

Last edited:

Hero of…. #s, I guess
"Should we try and get up and see if anything has changed at the first stones?"

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Evan climbs back up the stairs. A long, exhausting trip through what feels like dozens of kilometers, around and around, past the silent burrows in the wall, skirting around the edge, and finally climbing back up the rope that Locke so conveniently left behind. He heads back through the no-longer-sealed room with the twelve statues, around through the manually-dug pit left by the Lizalfos, through the still-sealed entrance room, and back to the first light hub up top.
He finds himself almost where this all started; with a blue room to his left, a red room straight ahead, and a green room to the right.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I follow Evan back to the light hub at the beggining, being wary of other traps and monsters we might have missed.

D

dinolink80

Evan went through the green passageway. (I got the green stone, right?)

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I go down the blue passage and look for a catch or something to try to move the blue stone.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Tenebrae catches up with Evan, but instead heads down the blue passageway. He wonders if now, with his blue ring, he can move the stone. The room is the same as before, no revealed levers or mysteriously added items, though when he grabs it to attempt to move it by hand, something strange happens. The stone starts floating, slowly, up to eye level. The higher it rises, the brighter it glows, until it's a floating, glowing, bright blue orb just in front of his face.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Evan touches his hand with the green ring to the green stone. It glows slowly brighter, and inexplicably raises itself up into the air, until it's slowly hovering at eye level. Evan stands in the green room, his hand on a floating, bright green stone.

Meanwhile, Tenner catches up to the others. With his red ring, he enters the straight passageway. He puts his own hand on the stone, and it glows brighter as it rises, slowly, to eye level. After it stops, it starts humming dully. Slowly, the humming grows. In both the green and blue rooms, Evan and Tenebrae's stones do the same. Finally, when it reaches such an intensity that Tenner almost removed his hand to cover his ears, it shoots off down the corridor towards the white room at near unbelievable speeds. A loud, metallic thud is heard, and a sharp high-pitched ring echoes down the tunnels.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I go to the white room to see if anything has changed there because of their actions.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Galt catches up to the others, and stops in the first light hub.

What he sees is a flurry of colors; red, blue, and green all swirling around in a chaotic, insane symphony of light that boggles the mind. The walls flash with blurs of color between their normal white glow, and it almost gives him a case of vertigo. However, after just a couple of long, hypnotic seconds, he locates the source of the light. There's a small ring in the floor, just big enough for two or three people to stand. The entire ring is seemingly filled with... light, energy. It's in three colors, red, blue, and green, and they all seem to be movingly around rapidly, fighting for dominance of the right. As soon as one gets an advantage over another, the third swoops in, in a never ending turmoil of light.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom