• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Enough is Enough!

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
I am honestly, sick and tired of seeing the same posts over and over again. For example; The Water Temple. Yes, we all know the temple sucks big ones, and it's hard, and you used a key on the wrong door. But REALLY? It's SO unecessary. You need help?! Slide your mouse over the Ocarina on top, put it over walkthrough, and click on Water Temple.

And not only is it the Water Temple, it's about Navi being annoying, and etc.. Please. Just stop.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I am honestly, sick and tired of seeing the same posts over and over again. For example; The Water Temple. Yes, we all know the temple sucks big ones, and it's hard, and you used a key on the wrong door. But REALLY? It's SO unecessary. You need help?! Slide your mouse over the Ocarina on top, put it over walkthrough, and click on Water Temple.

And not only is it the Water Temple, it's about Navi being annoying, and etc.. Please. Just stop.
I do agree with you thats why i almost never go in to these parts of the forums becuase it is the same threads repeated. We really need just one thread for each one of these big topics (like the water temple) instead of 20. Maybe a mod or something could help with these problems

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Yes, the mods are doing their best to lock duplicates. I almost always post a link to the walkthrough when someone says that they need help with the game.

David

But you called me here...
I too hate repeated threads. Especially the Zelda Help section of the forum. I understand that its there for people that don't want to look something up their selves. But seriously, what up with all of the repeats?

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
The mods are working as best we can to keep these issues under control. Being one of the moderators, I can tell you that we work on this issue all the time. If you want to pitch in, feel free to post in a repeated thread that such a thread already exists, or PM a moderator (such as myself) about a duplicate thread and provide a link to the thread(s) in question. We can take it from there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom