• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enemy Weapons

One of my favorite things to do in Wind Waker is to steal the enemies weapons, and use them against the enemies.

I was sad that this idea has not been seen again, since I think that more can be done with this idea.

What I want to know is, did you like using enemies weapons, and would you want to see it again in a future Zelda game?

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I have never played Wind Waker yet, but I've seen a lot of carrying enemy weapons in videos and heard about it from other people and posts on the forums.

Anyway, I'd really love this feature. Imagine using it in the other games, you could steal a Darknut's Sword in Twilight Princess and kick butt. And do you know what'd be awesome? If you had a special part in your inventory, where you can hold one enemy item (and more if you upgrade) and use it whenever you like, taking it in and out of rooms.

I can't wait to see if this is a feature in another game, I can't believe Nintendo dropped such an awesome idea.

This is something I would definitely like to see in future games. I was actually disappointed that Twilight Princess didn't have this feature.

I think it made the game more fun, and added a sense of depth and realism to the game, moreover a greater sense of interactivity. And I would use enemy weapons quite often, especially toward the latter half of the game.

During some of the larger fights in the games I would usually pick up the moblins (not sure if that is what they were called or not) pikes and throw them at other such enemies. I would occasionally use the Darknut's swords against the stronger enemies as well.

Len

Zelda On Paper
this feature is what keeped me entertained in the whole game, i,ve allways throw their own weapons at their faces haha!, i would like to see more of this kind of features in future zelda games

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I liked it cause it gave the game a more realistic approach (yeah I know talking about realism and WW is a bit awkward :lol:). I only wish you could keep the items/weapons during the continuation of the game (cause I don´t believe the game allowed you to do so :S).

R

Rheks

I loved using the enemies weapons too, since then you had a wider range of weaponry, even if it wasn't permanent.
It was a nice addition to the game,

Zarom

The King
I loved using the enemies weapons too, since then you had a wider range of weaponry, even if it wasn't permanent.
It was a nice addition to the game,

I completely agree with that. It was very cool that you could take another ennmy's weapon and use it! Too bad that Nintendo did not use back that idea... -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom