• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enemies on Tightropes.

Zleda

Toon Deity
Never have I actually seen gameplay from Skyward Sword; now I see what everyone's so excited about!!!!! :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I didn't see that part of the dungeon gameplay, it is already almost 2 months old! It is nice to see that even enemies need to balance, I can't wait to see more!

Interesting, look at the end of the video, when the golden door opens, you can kinda see a figure move forward. I believe that's Ghirahim.

Last edited:

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I was actually slightly worried about how the tightrope enemies would work, since I have like no patience on tightropes or anything. It looks like it will work out well though, I like the set up.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I think it's a very practical use of the Wii Remote. I think it will open up some unique styles of puzzles that I can't even think of right now (:xd:). But, seriously, it looks like a great addition to the game, and I'm really looking forward to trying it out. (I know fun it is to do from balancing on those balls in SMG and SMG2.)

Interesting, look at the end of the video, when the golden door opens, you can kinda see a figure move forward. I believe that's Ghirahim.

That guy did say throughout the dungeon it feels like someone's watching Link, so that's a pretty good assumption.

Last edited:

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
I don't think that was Ghirahim, he was definitely watching Link in the dungeon but that looked more like a person's reflection.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
The thing that puzzles me about this video is that the gut states that that you can't fight the boss, when we all know it is Ghirahim! lol

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Wow, you have to be really openminded about how you're going to wield the Wiimote, especially when balancing. Actually fighting enemies on tightropes is going to be touch, but I think blasting them off with the bow could be a shortcut around that. Still, I'd like to try fighting on the tightrope a few times, just to experience that.

Also, I love the clearness of the water shown at the start of the video, and think that getting caught up in the web is sort of cool. I love how Nintendo has truly brought out all stops when putting us into the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom