• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Enemies Back in Faron & Volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kanas

Hey everyone!

I just got all the three parts of the dragon songs. I have not talked to the spirit of the skies yet. After the flooding in Faron, there are no Bokoblins around! Same with the volcano. Will these ever come back? Its not so great having the Hylian Shield and no enemies to fight.

Thanks so much.

-Kanas

If I remember correctly, the number of enemies does not go back up. I guess Nintendo's reasoning for doing this was so players wouldn't be annoyed by fighting easy enemies so late in the game when they are trying to collect goddess cubes, pieces of heart, etc... It's pretty similar to how after you help Batreaux, the enemies disappear from Skyloft.

K

Kanas

It was simply fun going around and killing them. That really sucks.

If you want to fight some enemies, just go back to the dungeons, except for the 5th one (no more enemies there).

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Most of the Faron Wood enemies are gone because of the flood. The Eldin ones are gone because of the Fire Dragon clearing the place up or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom