• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Ending Battle (SPOILERS!)

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Hey there everybody! Today marked a pretty big milestone in my gaming career: I beat Twilight Princess! I thought the last series of battles were INCREDIBLE! Not too easy, but not excruciatingly hard, either; Ganondorf only got about 3 hits in on me. I found the back slice very helpful and I was proud of myself, since that was the hardest Hidden Move for me. So discuss here.:)

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Well done! I've gotta say, the last 4 battles of Twilight Princess are my favorite final battles in the entire series. I like to mess with Ganondorf in the last one :xd: Adding to this, is backslice the only hidden technique that actually works on him. Jump strike, Helm Splitter, shield attack, Great spin attack, and the Mortal Draw don't seem to work for me. Of course, the ending blow is required.

boko bob

A boko named Bob...
It was a great moment for me too. I enjoyed the game so much, and it was an absolutly fantastic way to end a great game. As you said, the final and epic battle wasn't too easy, or too hard. It acually took me a while to figure out what to do in a lot of the battles stages.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I forgot to do the fishing rod thing, dang it! Oh I just remembered that!!! Yeah I love the ending blow on ANY enemy, but when I did it in Ganondorf's chest and he was standing up with it through him, I laughed.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
I actually finished Twilight Princess yesterday as well! I thought that the last battles were very clever and fun to figure out! The only one that I didn't figure out right away was Dark Beast Ganon. I didn't think that goat wrangling would come in handy in the final battle!

I thought that fighting Ganondorf on foot was amazingly easy! I used the same technique that I used on the Darknuts. Lots of dodging and the Back Slice. I expected him to be the hardest boss in the game, but it was still an epic battle.

The bittersweet cutscene at the end really tore me apart inside. I had actually found out about the end early because of websites like ZD. :sweat: But I never expected it to be that heart wrenching. I have already promised myself that I will not find out Skyward Sword's end early.

I thought the final battle was actually really hard ( compared to other TP bosses), especially without the magic armor or fishing rod. The ending was also epic.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Yeah, all the bosses in TP were easy, especially Zant. He's just weird. But I had SO MUCH FUN with Ganondorf! I wasn't nervous at all (like I was in OoT with Ganon) because he BARELY hit me at all throughout the whole battle so I had fun messing with him and trying out different techniques.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Dark Beast Ganon always kicks my butt a lot before I can get the hang of how to kill him every time I play. The music for that battle though is AWESOME!! :D

I always do the fishing rod thing a couple times during the final battle just for fun too. :clap:

Lupine

Sacred Beast
:D I beat TP for the first time a few years ago, and the horseback battle is what gave me the most trouble on my first play. I couldn't seem to get Zelda to aim straight for the longest time X3

I absolutely love the music for the battles, too, and the atmosphere is epic ^^

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I never got to fight the final battle because I helped my mom beat the game and she said she was doing this part and I couldn't I didn't get to do one part of it. Ghirahim you are right the music for the battle was amazing I love the music. I never got to do the final battle but I got to watch and Link completely killed Ganondorf and Ganon without getting hit is was really cool.

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
The fight with Ganondorf was really epic. Still, I didn't like the ending that much. Ganon was really hard though. I lost many lifes on him.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I have a guide book at my house and used it constantly for the first dungeon. By the last dungeon, I had lost it but I didn't want it anyway. Ganondorf is probably the easiest boss in the whole game for me with Diababa being the second hardest (Argarok the first). I didn't get hit once by Ganondorf (all 4 forms). Ganondorf seems like he would be impossibly strong because after the third dungeon, Zant tosses you around like you're a puppet, but then you learn that Ganondorf gave Zant his power so you would expect Ganondorf to be at least twice as strong as Zant. He kinda sucks. It took me one try to beat this guy (although it took me a while to beat him because you have to bring him down 4 times before he's actually dead). Also, he takes down Midna when she's using the fused shadow but doesn't show any little bit of that power when you're fighting him.

The music for Ganon was great though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom