• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

End Credits Framerate problem

I recently completed the game, but the full-screen scenery behind the end credits had some framerate issues when the "camera" is sweeping over it. What basically happens is that the framerate is uneven, as it oscilliates/pulsates between slow and fast in a jagging manner. When the camera is stationary, the framerate is just fine.

Most of the videos on the internet of the credits has little to none of this phenomenon, but those are of the NTSC version of the game running on NTSC hardware. I have the PAL version, running in 480i, using the official RGB SCART cable.

So... Has anoyone else experienced this?

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I don't have this problem, but I have the NTSC version on a NTSC system...

Last edited:
I had the same problem. It was slow and a bit choppy during the credits. It only happened when it was moving and showing off the scenery.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "framerate problem"... do you have a CaptureCard and a YouTube account so you can make a video showing what you're talking about?
No, but I found a video of the credits that's has the problem to some extent, allthough not as bad as in my example. It starts at 24:10. Note how jagged the animation is at times, yet it's by far as bad as it was in my case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL2ZZxiJYGg

I had the same problem. It was slow and a bit choppy during the credits. It only happened when it was moving and showing off the scenery.
What video cable/settings did you use? It may be that it only affects the 480i, and that it's better in 480p.

Last edited:

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
I have the framerate problem, sometimes in note very good occasions(vs mr squidy) but i think its your graphic settings...

H

HolyArtfak

I had this same issue, but it was worse when you pressed "A" and started strumming the harp like in the game. The harp will go with the ending credit music but the animaiton was choppier.

My biggest gripe with the graphics was everytime I saw a vine to swing on in the distance it was 3 or 4 jagged lines, not one. That took me out of "suspended disbelief" quite a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom