• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Emulators and ROMS

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Just one question: is it possible to play with a controller via USB to play ROMS.

I've discovered emulators now and...someone just got a bunch of Zelda games. Seems kind of difficult to play on
the keyboard. Are controllers an option with usb?

D

Deleted member 14134

You can download programs that will allow you to select buttons to act as certain keys when they are pressed so yes. I don't know the name of them atm but I can look into it for you. Btw what kind of controller do you have? I used a dualshock 3 to play emulators a few years ago.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
you spek good english but you are china that is cool i play games with my keyboad

Haha thanks. I'm from America, being an English teacher travelling.

Yeah, all it took was just a little research, and now I've figured it all out : p In fact I'm in trouble, because now I don't think I'll ever get sleep.
It's been such a long time since I've played Paper Mario, or Pokémon Red Version...and being bored all the time in China is just
asking for me to download everything.

I'm going to see what kind of super cheap and probably super poor quality controller I can find tomorrow here in the land of cheap products...that are of poor quality.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'm going to see what kind of super cheap and probably super poor quality controller I can find tomorrow here in the land of cheap products...that are of poor quality.

Since China's dropped the ban on videogame consoles now, that hopefully won't be the case much longer, can get yourself good quality schtuff! :P I'll miss China's knock-off ones though, like the Vii.

vii-big-top.jpg

So unique.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Since China's dropped the ban on videogame consoles now, that hopefully won't be the case much longer, can get yourself good quality schtuff! :P I'll miss China's knock-off ones though, like the Vii.

So unique.

You know I was always wondering why none of the stores here had any of the normal electronic aisles with videogames and consoles and all that
good stuff. Never knew there was actually a ban. So tragic. Haha the Vii...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom