• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

empty houses

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
when ypu visit someones house and they leave the room or house, do you feel awkwards and end up like perching on the chair??

I kind of feel a little awkward when I'm left alone in someone's house because I don't have charge of it so there isn't anything I can do but sit there like a lemon until they come back.

The longer i'm left alone the weirder I feel.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
like my neighbours got me to feed the cats but they moved the food ao i jad to hunt the food and i thought the cupboard where they food is was a boiler cupboard so i didnt look there...

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Depends on how well I know them. If it's my best friend's house then it is basically my second house, other than that I might feel a little weird.
there isn't anything I can do but sit there like a lemon
idk why this made me laugh

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
I only feel awkward if they leave me there for a long period of time. Then comes the scouting for exits, ambush points, cover, and hiding spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom