• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Emote Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djinn

and Tonic
Since there have been a few people talking about emotes lately it would be best ot have a thread dedicated to suggesting or posting whatever emote you wish to see on the forum. Also feel free to post some feedback whether you like or do not like something that is posted, or ideas on what could be edited/fixed before uploading etc.

If you wish to suggest or post an emote for the forum go ahead and post it here.

Please try to keep everything to serious suggestions/feedback only.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
the-legend-of-zelda-triforce-heroes-art-15.jpg

I like this one.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have made a few changes to the emotes and will look into further suggestions soon (have a final tomorrow, so probably after that).

Returning from VB:
:D
;)
o_O (this was larger before, I have reverted it and replaced the text for the others as you can see below)
:sweat:

Changed text:
:bubsy:
:pig:
:feedback:
:what:

Text for the above emotes:

:D
;)
o_O, O_o, o.O, O.o
:sweat:

:bubsy:
:pig:
:feedback:
:what:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Can you change bubsy to :;):?

Reactions: Dan

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Can we have Triforce Heroes emotes?
Working on this, but I need a partner. I can screen cap anything on 3DS via my capture device, but I need someone to basically make it an emote. Would it be animated, expanding like in the game?

I said it before and I will say it again: I will help with making the Tri Force Heroes emotes. And while I do have the official artwork handy and was working on recolors, it's not the most efficient way to go. Neither is cleaning up screenshots. I am waiting for the emote sprite sheets to be ripped from the game. That will yield the best results, so please be patient and stop nagging about it. It'll happen when it happens.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Eduarda, those are nice. Ideally I'd like every emote for every version of Red Link, Green Link, and Blue Link.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I said it before and I will say it again: I will help with making the Tri Force Heroes emotes. And while I do have the official artwork handy and was working on recolors, it's not the most efficient way to go. Neither is cleaning up screenshots. I am waiting for the emote sprite sheets to be ripped from the game. That will yield the best results, so please be patient and stop nagging about it. It'll happen when it happens.
Wow that site is amazing I didn't know it existed

Well then I agree to wait. Reducing the size of the above images makes it all pixelated and looses the quality. Like in my sig. And the sprites being ripped would probably also give us all colours of each emote

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have uploaded 7 new emotes from TriForce Heroes to the forum today (each available in Blue, Green, and Red), they are as follows:

TextEmote
:bhello::bhello:
:ghello::ghello:
:rhello::rhello:
:bitem::bitem:
:gitem::gitem:
:ritem::ritem:
:bletsgo::bletsgo:
:gletsgo::gletsgo:
:rletsgo::rletsgo:
:bno::bno:
:gno::gno:
:rno::rno:
:boverhere::boverhere:
:goverhere::goverhere:
:roverhere::roverhere:
:bshrug::bshrug:
:gshrug::gshrug:
:rshrug::rshrug:
:bthrow::bthrow:
:gthrow::gthrow:
:rthrow::rthrow:

Special thanks to @Satan for gathering the sprites for me.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Special thanks to @Satan for gathering the sprites for me.

I was going to work on this myself (evident from early screen shots I took), but I sort of got caught up in other things. I'm glad Satan was able to complete this. I'll make a note in The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes Recordings Group. Thanks for helping the forums Satan. :)

While I am INCREDIBLY pleased with this, I do wonder why you left out the thumbs up one? :bshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom