• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Emote Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
we need some dank emotes...
like THEBESTEMOTES but just non-dank enough for these rebels

My question at this point is are you alt from a bannee, because the whinging for crappy bestemotes sounds exactly like them.

Knock it off trying to trash the place, when you own the site then you an do as you please

Reactions: Dio

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
My question at this point is are you alt from a bannee, because the whinging for crappy bestemotes sounds exactly like them.

Knock it off trying to trash the place, when you own the site then you an do as you please

Chill a little, chill a lot! ;) I'm jus messin round, don't get yer feels hurt :) methinks ya take these things too seriously! ^^

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Chill a little, chill a lot! ;) I'm jus messin round, don't get yer feels hurt :) methinks ya take these things too seriously! ^^
we spent a year with those crappy emotes being spammed in SB so yeah not having them back would be nice.

It's a little sus that a person not even here two months knows about those particular emotes seeing as no one speaks of them and all, even more suspicious is you trying to defuse suspicious like that

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Yeah how did you know about the emotes right upon joining like thats pretty shady to me
In one of my first conversations in the SB, some people were talking about THEBESTEMOTES and I asked about them, I don't actually know many of them I just have a natural affinity for dank things. ;) no alt here

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In one of my first conversations in the SB, some people were talking about THEBESTEMOTES and I asked about them, I don't actually know many of them I just have a natural affinity for dank things. ;) no alt here

Be thankful you weren't here during the dark days. I still have the flashbacks, it's like being in Nam again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom