• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Embarrassing things you aren't embarrassed by

From music and movies that should be embarrassing to admit you like to wearing a Disney onesie during a sleepover; which embarrassing things do you like (to do) that you don't care are embarrassing?

Last edited:

Ninja

Well well well
Pumpkin spiced lattes at Starbucks. As a manly Asian I should be ashamed however they are so good, and I love pumpkin errthang!

Reactions: Dio
I'm actually surprised This Thread didn't go far, let's change that.

For me it's playing my imagination when I'm bored, even in public.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Singing. I don't care who's around me, I'll sing a bit aloud if I want to. I have a friend who also sings a lot; we compete. :P

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm gonna answer this slightly differently to the OP question because I don't really think these below things should be embarrassing, but I found them embarrassing in the past(and no longer care what other people think). (Also I had already written out this before I double checked and saw the question wasn't as I had first thought.

Enjoying drinking cocktails or "girly" alcoholic drinks (taste better than piss i.e. beer), not being straight, playing "childish" nintendo games, and being underweight. I've come to learn that what other people think on these matters and other similar is their problem and not mine.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My parents think it’s embarrassing that I like cartoons and Pokémon as an adult. They looked awfully disappointed when I told them I was going by myself to see Detective Pikachu. I’m not embarrassed by it at all, though. I like animation far better than most live action things out there. It’s usually more cheerful and entertaining in my experience. I like happy things. There’s nothing embarrassing about that to me.

My parents think it’s embarrassing that I like cartoons and Pokémon as an adult. They looked awfully disappointed when I told them I was going by myself to see Detective Pikachu. I’m not embarrassed by it at all, though. I like animation far better than most live action things out there. It’s usually more cheerful and entertaining in my experience. I like happy things. There’s nothing embarrassing about that to me.

Is 30+ and has seen Detective Pikachu four times.

Link 182

Blame It On My Youth
30+ gamers rise up

I have multiple plushies on my bed which I guess should be weird this side of my 20s but idc, my favorite is of course my Jill from Va-11 Hall-A plushie, a good friend sent it to me, I am super bless'd

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Talking to myself. Of course I don't, like, loudly scream at public spaces, but muttering under my breath like "Coke at this time of the year for 2 bucks?! pathetic ...". People watch and stare, but I just think it's not a strange thing to let your thoughts escape your lips every now and then ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom