• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Embarrassing But True

Zarom

The King
Yeah...

Michael Jackson.

Some people just can't realize how pimp his music really is.

Michael Jackson? Really? His music his so great?

But for me, my guilty pleasure would be to listen to some really pop songs, like Britney Spears, Lady Gaga and The Pussycat Dolls (They're really hot by the way). Yeah. That kind of embarrass me...

serotonin_wraith

The Most Banned Member
I like all kinds, but I don't get embarassed by it. For example, I'm seeing a performance of Holst's The Planets Suite in November, and the last single I bought was Sugababes - Get Sexy. Very varied!

It sounds a bit stupid on a forum like this, but I find listening to zelda music quite embarrasing. My friends already think zelda games are goofy, so telling them I listen to zelda music isn't a very good idea :(

Other than that I listen to 80's and 90's music which can be seen as old fashioned.
haha, you think your old fashioned? I listen to classical music, and game, and soundtrack, nothing else

Neo

The One
I like to listen to Paramore. That's absolutely NOTHING like me, but I still like them.
I don't know why, though.

But I'm not so much embarrassed by it; I'm more just tired of hearing about how "lame" and "gay" they are.
I think Hayley Williams has a crazy voice. I think their guitarist has decent skill.
So whatever, you know?

serotonin_wraith

The Most Banned Member
Paramore's Riot album is great. People I know have only said good things about them, or haven't heard of them.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Embarrassing songs...

the only band i am embarrassed to play beside my friends is Crush 40.

it's a rock band and my friends like to listen to singers or bands like Lady Gaga, Paramoure etc.

ya.... heh mine is a rock band that sings some lines that seem a little bit.....lame that's why i'm embarrassed. :S

F

fallen angel

ahh im not ashamed of the things i like. i kno everyone has their different tastes, so when my girly friends rant and rave about r&b and all that, i jus throw in system of a down...they may not like it, but ahh we hang out cuz we like eachother not because we have everything in common...

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
Disturbed, when getting to angry, hateful parts, such as Enemy as a song or the "NO MOMMY!" part of Down with the Sickness, are a bit strange to listen to with others around.

Especially when I get that hateful look and start to mouth the words along, spit flying and teeth barred.

Honestly, no one even knows what I listen to.

So if they find out I listen to... like Disturbed per se, they'd freak out and make a big deal out of it.

o-o

Steve

5/19/13
I really like hardcore bands, metal bands, and even alternative bands. One thing I know my friends would be surprised I listen to, is Coldplay. They have some of the softest songs, especially compared to what else I listen to, but I really enjoy their original compositions.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Honestly, I would have thought that artists like the Backstreet Boys or Britney Spears, but I actually don't find them to be really embarassing. Then again, I only like a few of their songs. :P
The bands that are, are actually the ones I like more, like Nickelback or Green Day. Still, it's only around certain people I feel that way.

B

Blood Wolf

Yes.

Paramore - RIOT! (The Album)

When I go to my favourite clothes store Glik's they have Misery Business and I stop and listen to it for a minute before looking around.

And like... My friends hate that song. And that band.

I wouldn't find it embarrassing, it just makes me more different than to say we all like the same bands... I like loads of different stuff.

t.A.T.u.
MakSim
Britney Spears
Kate Nash
YaYa
Russian music, English music, French music, whatever music, i like it all. I just wouldn't put it on for my friends cause i know they won't like it, not cause of embarrassment

Q

quillmert

I'm generally not embarassed by my music, but I usually avoid listening to Korn around my friends, or showing their music to them. None of them are into metal or hard rock at all, and although they don't have a problem with other music, a couple of them heard Korn once and pretty much said,"What the hell is wrong with you?" I'll be the first to admit that they have a strange sound, so I suppose that would be my most embarassing music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom