• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Embarrassing But True

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Many game and anime soundtracks are guilty pleasures for me, I'm not embarrased by it, but apparentlly that's not what the other kids think it's 'cool.' Screw 'em. xD

I also LOVE Micheal Jackson's music among a lot of other (GOOD)pop music and Spanish/German/Japanese music, but for some reason people think Im just a straight-up Metalhead(which I am) that can't enjoy anything else. :dry:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I like most video games music, especially music from F-Zero, I got away with listening to that games music, my friends just think i'm listening to some guitar solo.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Tch, gaming music is all I for a great deal of my time. Ever since downloading the Super Smash Bros Brawl tracks, I haven't had much interest in modern songs. The pure notes of video game compilations seem to have nearly taken over my appeal for lyrical pieces. I'm always seeking to expand my collection with styles of music fresh to my ears, and I've been drowning out an enormous space on my iPod with those I've already retrieved. A friend of mine also taken on a few of them. The rest of my peers either know and don't bug me about it, secretly enjoy the fact that I've taken on so many :rolleyes:, or haven't the foggiest idea of it.

My accumulation includes Zelda, Brawl (of course), Mario, Sonic, F-Zero, Pokemon, Spyro, Metroid, Metal Gear Solid, Star Fox (incomplete), Devil May Cry, Ace Combat, Final Fantasy (incomplete), Kingdom Hearts, God of War, Golden Sun, Angry Birds (believe it or not), Bioshock, Portal, Bionic Commando, Bomberman, Call of Duty, Halo, Castlevania, Mother/Earthbound, Jak & Dexter, and loads more.

And no, I'm not going to get rid of all my other music; most of it is too ingrained in my heart for me to let it go.

One of my guilty pleasures when it comes to music is Lady Gaga. I hate most music on the top charts, but there's something about Gaga that makes her such an artist. Sure, she dresses and acts funny, but deep down, she has a magnificent voice. I don't think I've heard a Gaga song that I don't like so far, and every new single release is like Christmas for me. I hate all other pop singers on the charts (i.e. Kesha, Katy Perry), but Gaga is the exception.

Sometimes I feel awkward listening to aggressive or angry music around people who aren't like really young adults or teenagers or basically people with similar mentalities to me. My parents for example. Just feels awkward somehow, since they probably have a very different mental association for this kind of thing than I do. In particular I've been listening to a lot of the lyrical Devil May Cry music and it's all kinda... harsh. :xd:

Sword Through Swords

The Time Has Come

Cerberus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom