• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

:embarrassed: Maybe Stupid Yet Important Question.

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
Am sorry if this ends up being a silly question and silly threat but in doubt i always ask.

Will the game work on the basic wii console? i mean the very first to come out? you know what i mean? and if you do and am not being clear can you help me express more easily?

Hero of…. #s, I guess
It will work as long as you have the Motion Plus accessory for the Wii Remote.

There's only one Wii...the Wii. Some people I know think that Wiis of different colors equals different functions/features. I don't know if this is your case, but...

Also: You must have the Wii Motion+ accessory to play Skyward Sword as stated above.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Since, the game will only be playable with the Wii Motion Plus Expansion, maybe there will be a bundle available which feature the game and the expansion.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
If you haven't bought a new game in a while, then it might update the console, but it should work after that...

David

But you called me here...
Yes, it will work. Even though Nintendo may have possibly updated small amounts of hardware in newer consoles, the newer console is exactly the same as the old one. Nintendo wouldn't make a game that only worked with the newest version of their most recent console. Nintendo wants to keep their customers happy, and making a game that doesn't work on the first generation of Wii consoles would not be a wise move for them.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
It will work as long as you have the Motion Plus accessory for the Wii Remote/QUOTE]
where can you even get this accessory?

You can buy a remote with the accessory, buy a Wii remote plus with it built in, or you could get it second hand at a local video game store for around 20$ (attachement only).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
SS will work on the Wii, and possibly the new console as well. For the Wii, there's the system requirement of the Wii MotionPlus. I don't think many stores sell it nowadays because of the Wii Remote Plus, but if you want the accessory and have the base Wiimote, go after it if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom