• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Embarassing Gaming Habits

101hylainDin

I'm just MLG like that.
In that box at the other end of the hallway.
When the game gets fast or exciting, me and my little brother both, get this uncontrollable thing where we start jumping around or rapidly moving our legs or something. It I guess it happens when we get a rush from the game, but I've learned to control it...
mostly.
same thing here. also, when i win at Super smash bros. brawl, i twirl the wii remote and stick it in my pocket. (country movie style. no wristband.)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I have this nasty habit of throwing my controller... but only when i get REALLY mad. Usually when i beat a tough boss, i jump up and down, yell at the TV, and go get a snack. :lol: I often eat when i'm playing a game, and therefore the controllers usually get slimy. :bleh: Anyway, i'm an angry gamer. And i usually do better when i'm angry... don;t know why. :lol: I think that's it.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
i have a habit to yell at video game bosses "BAM! IN YO FACE!" when i beat them. :lol:
SAme here and When I get really mad I tend to use swear words and I did once when my mom was doing laundry so far that's the only time because usually I stop playing before I get that mad. ( My game systems are in the garage)

I was actually fight Kashiwagi the first Impact Boss in Goemon: Mystical Ninja

Nicole

luke is my wife
Haha. My embarrassing gaming habit... is swearing! Much like everyone else. Thing is, I do it a lot. Sometimes it feels like I don't realize that my enemies aren't real people... o_O Once while playing a racing minigame, one of the other racers shot my character with a blast. I started swearing loudly at the AI, like "WHY THE F*** WOULD YOU DO THAT, YOU ****!" or "I F***ING HATE YOU, *****!" Honestly, swearing is a habit of mine, but it tends to take on an extreme form when I get into a good game. :sweat:

I also tend to talk to myself a lot, but usually in my head. Sometimes I debate which way to go with myself, for example. I find it easier to think of solutions when there's another... person... to talk about it to. :P

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Haha. My embarrassing gaming habit... is swearing! Much like everyone else. Thing is, I do it a lot. Sometimes it feels like I don't realize that my enemies aren't real people... o_O Once while playing a racing minigame, one of the other racers shot my character with a blast. I started swearing loudly at the AI, like "WHY THE F*** WOULD YOU DO THAT, YOU ****!" or "I F***ING HATE YOU, *****!" Honestly, swearing is a habit of mine, but it tends to take on an extreme form when I get into a good game. :sweat:

I also tend to talk to myself a lot, but usually in my head. Sometimes I debate which way to go with myself, for example. I find it easier to think of solutions when there's another... person... to talk about it to. :P
I also tend to talk to myself when solving a hard puzzle or just simply where to go next.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Oh, much like everyone else, i swear like you couldn't imagine! And it happens mostly when i play a Zelda game, because i get immersed in those games easily. Like, the other day, i was in the car with my dad, i had my headphones in and i was playing Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest. I killed King Dodongo, and i went, "YEAH! Oh HELL YEAH! WHAT YOU GOT?! YOU AIN'T GOT NOTHING *****! **** YEAH! WHOOO! You dumb *****, YEAH!" :lol: I have a problem.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Okay......

once when I was playing Twilight Princess over at my friends house I just defeated Ganondorf, I got all excited and started cursing at Ganon, and my friend was just staring at me, even ask me "Do you have a problem" I nodded I told him not to tell anyone about my problem.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
When i play games and i really get into it i either swear(a lot), or get excited or nervous and start making a little dance and stick out my tounge(not like in insult way, just sticking it to my cheek).
Also i tend to narrate when im playing(example:"so next I'm going to kakariko to get kojiro and trade it in for the mushroom at lost woods")

I also make the voices of the characters when im talking to them, sometimes abridge them and even, when i complete a game i fake replaying it(go through all the areas in the storyline and fake its a new story with some edits by me).

If i can't beat a hard part in a game i laugh to keep me from totally spazzing out. When i spend multiple hours on a certain part i throw the controller against the wall and sometimes break it.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i tend to play mario party alone and if i start losing i'll get very angry and tell yoshi all the bad things im going to do to him if he gets another star. (yoshi cheats)
i also talk to the enemies and tell them to get back here if there running away.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well I wouldn't say I'm embarrassed by it, but when enemies give me hard times I mercilessly curse at them and talk trash about them and kick a** like there's no tomorrow. And if the game allows it, I find a way to teabag the enemies after I've killed them and go for my signature "F... Yeah!" And if the game really gets me pissed off, I get into a silent rage. Apparently I play better in silent rage. I just take a deep breath, shut up, and put the meanest face on and focus all that anger into the game. And it actually works, it's like skill steroids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom