• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Elritica's Scepter RP

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Syntha was about to start explaining about how awesome the adventure would be once they got some action but Orin didn't stop to breath before he whispered something to Darkie. She grew a little impatient and was about to turn red in the face and blurt out whatever she wanted until Faolan pointed to a group of rock and said something about a person behind them. She tried to reach for her bow but the strap around her shoulder broke and her quiver fell to ground and her arrows scattered about the rough terrain.

"Oh my gosh, friggin stupid bow." She screamed aloud. Syntha dropped to the ground and started picking up the arrows one by one and pouted to herself like a child.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Yes I can, Orin." She was on edge, feeling the gaze. The rain wasn't normal anyway. Another mage, perhaps? She wondered, sensing around her. Yes, she did feel something, but she couldn't identify what it was. She shifted in her seat on the griffin. She didn't want to cast that spell Orin gave her until they were safer, and it was okay if she was gone. That spell would knock her out, most likely.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
The rain beat down on Aleria as she watched the others. The mage was thinking quickly and the girl scrambled to pick up her weapons, both would be vunerable targets to the enemy. Lightning flashed over head creating the sillouette of the enemy hidden in the rocks. The griffen screeched at the flash and bucked Aleria to the ground. "Stupid beast!" Aleria took up her sword and stood guard over the girl as she gathered her arrows.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Nothis has a heart attack, and fies.
(too slow for me. some of these people rarely pot)
(bye)

Mors

~Death~
((Okay, bye Storm))

Orin draws his short sword, turning to face the rocks behind him. From the rocks a humanoid creature emerged, a cloak covering it's face in shadows. "What do you want, dark sorcerer?" The Drow asked, his eyes filled with an uncontrolled hatred, his words sounded is if they where doused in venom.

"What else, my good friend, but the scepter. I have been waiting for you, though it appears you've brought some very acute people with you. If you had come alone, I would have been able to trick you into revealing the entrance... but things have not gone as planed." The cloaked women, for the voice was feminine, drew closer. Orin took a few steps back, his swords still pointed to the women.

"I have brought with me only the best. Is your hunger for wealth so great that you will risk the safety of the kingdom?" Orin spoke accusingly, darkness in his voice. "I know you love gold, Celina, but I never thought you coveted it more than the well being of your homeland."

"Shut up, you wretched dark elf scum!" Celina's words seemed to sting Orin, causing him to flinch. "I'm done with all this talking. Tell me how to enter, or you will die."

"Now, tell me, why would I do such a foolish thing as that? You'd kill me if I told you. Though I do agree that it's time to stop talking."

Celina cried out in rage. With the flick of her hand she summoned five shadow monsters, each shadow ran towards a different person and struck out at them.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Faolan rolls under the strike and pops up, swinging his scimitars. He slices the beast in half. He looks around to see if the others need help.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Utterly surprised by the sudden attack by "Celina", Syntha just stopped what she was doing and stood in awe of the great, dark beast galloping towards her. All she could think about was how cool it would be to write about the shadow creature for an encyclopedia...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Darkie moved from her beast and went in front of Syntha, crying out a spell. She made a ring of dark fire around them. She Burned them slightly, being dark creatures. She used a different spell, killing one, but is struck down by one that she didn't see.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Aleria lunged towards the beast that took Darkie, she yanked it off and quickly decapitated it. There was a pain in her back as one came up behind her and slashed. She swong at the creature but it evaded her. It tried to jump over her to get behind her and she brought her sword up quickly, with a twist of her blade she disemboweled it. Leaning against her blade as her vision became foggy from loss of blood, Aliera watched the battle unfold....

Mors

~Death~
The beast struck by Faolan dissipated into wisps of shadow, falling to the ground like smoke and spreading out as they faded into nothing. The one Darkie slay burst into dark flames before burning itself into nothing. The first monster Aleria killed fell limply to the ground, it head rolling away before seemingly melting into the ground. The second one's guts poured like a shadowy mix unto the ground before they were washed away by the storm's rain.

The final monster swung its claws straight at Orin, a strange light of pleaser aglow in its dark eyes. With ease the thief ducked down, the claws striking nothing but the rain filled air above his head. His sword flashed upwards, its blade sinking deep into the monster. The shadow beast let out a cry of agony as Orin yanked his sword out, a blood like substance flowing to the ground. Enraged the beast lashed out with its dagger like teeth, nipping Orin's cloak and tearing a small strip of it off. Orin had jumped to the side and after its lunge the beast's side lay wide open. Grinning the drow proceeded by slicing the monster through its side, cutting it almost in half. The shadows collapsed and split into many thin slivers that were dragged away by the rain.

Celina bite her lip, seeing what quick work Orin and his companions had made of her fearsome minion. "They're very good." She said, slipping her hand into a pouch around her waist. "I'll give you that. But I've got a lot up my sleeve." Celina flung out a potion bottle with burst upon impact with the ground.

Orin felt a small amount of the liquid graze his cheek as he jumped away from the splash. Almost instantly he began to see horrific shadow monsters coming for him in all directions. He struck out at them with his blade. Yet to all others he seemed to be attacking invisible enemies, for no one else could seem them.

((If your character is struck by this liquid they fall to the ground and begin seeing great horrors, such as fearsome shadow beasts many times more powerful than the ones they just killed. Note, it must make contact with their skin for the affects to take place.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom