• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Elritica's Scepter RP

Mors

~Death~
Orin nods his head to Faolan,who had kept it short and simple. He tried to keep a smirk off his face as Syntha rambled on, going on far too many tangents. Darkie seemed reluctant to talk, but had answered Orin's question none the less. Aleria was short and to the point. Nothis... he didn't even give his name, he seemed somewhat rebellious. Orin took all of this into account, judging all his party members by how they had answered his simple question.

"Very well. That was... most helpful. And just so you all know the last of you to speak, his name's Nothis, thought I should tell you since he failed to do so. Now, we've had this nice idel chatter for long enough, it's time we left. Follow me." Orin turned his mighty white griffin around and urged him to walk forwards. He pulled a lever and a wall opened up, there was a gust of cold wind from the outside. "Remember, hold on tight."

Orin lead his griffin backwards the he charged forwards and spread out his wings. Orin guided the white griffin on the currents of the air, making his way to the great moutain where in the scepter lay.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Syntha gasped as the cool air brushed against her eyes. She hadn't felt weather like this in a long time and she was surprised when the magnificent creature beneath her suddenly leaped into the air without warning. She watched Orin glide towards a vast row of mountains and hills and assumed that was where the group was heading to and prepared herself for the unexpected...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Darkie was neither surprised nor fazed when the griffin took off. "This isn't really that astounding..." She looked at her surroundings, then sighed. I miss home... what have I gotten into? My race is... not liked.... What can I do? Her troubled thoughts show on her face

Last edited:

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Aleria's stomach lurched as the giant beast lunged into the air. She gripped tightly to the creature so that when it twisted as it turned she wouldnt fall off. Even tho she could jump from the tallest tower in a castle and land without coming to harm, she didnt want a beast to get the best of her. She took a moment to observe the others flying around her. A strange group we were, hopefully we will make a good enough team to accomplish the task at hand....

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Nothis said "twang" which made all the bats fall to the ground and lose thier balance

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Mors hasn't gotten on, but i DID tell her that it was her turn. She's busy..... or just too lazy to check.... idk which. Could be either.))

Mors

~Death~
Orin guided his griffin, lighting it down atop one of the mighty peeks, highest of them all. Dark clouds hungover, threatening rain and thunder. An ominous wind blew, sending a chill up the Drow's spine. He watched as the members of his team managed to smoothly, on the most part, guide their griffins to the ground alongside his own.

"I know this journey hasn't been that fun so far, now here's where things start to get interesting." Orin smiled broadly, his pure white teeth standing out against his obsidian colored lips. "Darkie, you said you use dark magic. I was hoping you would..." Orin leaned in and whispered the name of a spell to Darkie, one that would cost a lot of energy to cast. "Can you do that for me? It's the only way to enter, that I know of."

While Orin is whispering to Darkie the storm breaks lose, sending down a shower of rain. For those with keen senses they can tell the rain is not natural, that there is a strange smell to it. It can also be noted that it appears as if someone is lurking behind a jagged collection of rocks behind Orin. The griffins appear on edge and irate, flicking there tails and twitching their wings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom