• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Elritica's Scepter RP

Mors

~Death~
Orin walked off to the left and opens the door, holding it for everyone. Once they were all in he closed the door. "Follow me." He called back, head through a handful of passageways. Soon enough they came to the griffins' roost. There are ten griffins to select, two black, four brown, three golden, and one white. Orin mounts the white one, adjusting his saddle slightly. "Pick whichever one you wish to ride. We have eight minuets before we depart."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"I'll take The Balck one"
Nothis Mounts the Griffon and Follows Orin

Mors

~Death~
(Please keep in mind there's a posting order for this role play.
Mors
Woyogoyo
Katelynn
DL7
Girlwithafairy
Storm
Please try to stay in that order. Thanks.)

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Syntha quickly skipped over to a Golden Griffin, she hopped up and mounted herself.

"W-where do we travel first, Orin?" Syntha stuttered as she spoke, still getting used to the feel of the large creature beneath her.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Aleria eyed the large brown beast in front of her wearily, a look of revulsion on her face.
"If man was meant to fly, we would have been born with wings"
She swollowed, inhaled deeply, then mounted.

Mors

~Death~
"We head to Durim's summit." Orin said to Syntha. "You do all know how to ride griffins... right?" He asked, looking around at all of them. Before anyone could answer Orin spoke again. "And if you don't, just remember to hold on tight. These griffins are the best in all the land and will follow their leader, the white one I'm riding, where ever he goes." Orin made a slight clicking sound, turning his griffin around so he could face everyone. "So, before we depart. Would you mind telling me a bit about yourselves? The prince gave me a run down on who you all were... but it's best if we go through everything again. I want to know your name, what you're skilled in, and anything else you want to tell me. Alright, you, start it off." Orin pointed to Faolan.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Syntha was sort of off in her own little world, fantasizing about flying and whatnot before she heard Orin tell the group to talk about themselves.

"If you hadn't noticed my name is Syntha, and technically I specialize in Archery even though-" She began to babble about random and subsequently off-topic subjects. "And then I- O-Oh I'm sorry! I tend to do this quite often..." She felt rather embarrassed so she decided to just stop talking...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Name's Darkie, practicer of Dark magic. My race..." She shakes her head. "That's my business."

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
((Geez Jenn that only took what, two centuries for you to post again? :rolleyes: jkjk i'm only teasing, mommies are busy ladies))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom