• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Elevator RP Game Thread

Pen

The game is on!
Aren becomes very uneasy when uncle Bob starts hitting the door. "Sir," he says a bit hesitantly, "perhaps you shouldn't be doing that. What if it makes the situation worse? I'm sure they'll get us all out of here in no time." However, Aren was starting to think they might be staying there for quite some time.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"I've piloted a flying tin can through a bazillion dogfights! If I could live through that I can live through this!!" He says and hits the door once more extra hard and leaves a smol dent in the metal. After using some choice words, he continues "I don't need some young whipper snapper telling me what for..." he goes on grumbling and complaining.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
As the group stands in the elevator, an invisible man stands there worried. He's been douj a pretty good job at avoiding causing trouble but something was moving in his bowels. Suddenly, a loud and smelly fart was made.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Ted pulls out one of those jet fuel lighters and lights the fart to diffuse the smell, but accidentally burns the Invisible man

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Val sighs and pulls out his phone. It seems like this is going to take a while, so he might as well get comfortable.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Except there is service, and his phone's fully charged. They're not in the middle of nowhere. They're in a (presumably) relatively crowded building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom