• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Elevator RP Game Thread

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As the doors shut, the people in the elevator look straight forward, not wanting to make eye contact with the people in the elevator with them. Suddenly, the car shutters, and someone falls to the ground in surprise.
The elevator has stopped.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Ted stands in the corner, frantic. he feels the air slowly leave the vessel, as the voices return, telling him to kill.... but there are witnesses this time. he would have to be sneaky and wait for a power outage to strike

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Uncle bob groans, "I knew this rickety thing wouldn't last! Back in 'Nam ya either walked the stairs or die in a haze of bullets from the Natives!" He taps his baseball bat on the ground a few times obviously dissatisfied.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Val sighs as the others in the elevator start getting twitchy. Honestly, this probably wouldn't last more than a few minutes. "Isn't there usually some kind of help or alarm button? Could whoever's closest to it press it?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A very boring-sounding voice comes out from the intercom, "The motor has shut down on the north elevator. Repairmen are on their way. Until then, please use the escalator and southside elevator. The elevator will be fixed as soon as possible. Have a good day, and thank you for shopping at the Coconut Paradise Mall."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Uncle bob lights a match so they could see "I don't trust buttons! Only triggers!" He then falls silent in a war flashback, he chuckles a little

Pen

The game is on!
Aren, who ended up standing in the center of the elevator looks around at the people surrounding him. They were all older than him. Most were probably more than twice his age. Oh well, help was on its way after all. There was no reason to fret. Aren then notices the hyperventilating man in the corner.

"There's no need to panic," he tells him. "We'll be out of here in no time."

Storm

Ted sees the young man try to talk to him... he would be the first to die once the lights went out

Storm

ted is obviously seeing things, and closes his eyes and sits in the corner

Mido

Version 1
Norman is sitting down in one of the corners of the elevator, as if he anticipated the issue.

"Ugh, it's going to be one of those days, isn't it? I told Karen this mall was no good. Oh well, it's what it is." He then closes his eyes, simply waiting for the people to arrive to help them for the time being,

Pen

The game is on!
Aren looks at the man on the floor who was talking to himself, but he then looks away. He didn't want to seem weird for sneaking peeks at people. Ugh, where was that repair team? It felt like they would have heard something by now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom