• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Elemana: RP

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu had to hold on to keep from flying out of the vehicle. "You can't drive for ****!" She called, her hair flying behind her.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
(What about Kold? I Assume he is with them.)
Kold looked behind him. Some Soldiers were angry that they Stole the Bike.
"Get your Guns Ready!" Kold pulled out his Dual Pistols and Began to Fire.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu also took out a (insert random weapon here) and began to fire. "I think they're on to us!" she called to Kold. She shoot at the tires, trying to make them blow out. She managed to get two of them to blow out, but they were speeding up, and weaving in and out. "Xavier! Step on it!" she called, resisting the erge to use her Elemental powers.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier turned to Ammy."I'm trying! It's too slow!" He took a few sudden turns, which almost flipped the truck. Some soldiers went skidding.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold kept firing. He Popped a Bullet into a Driver's head casuesing that trcuk to Stop.
"Screw this!" Kold put away his Pistols. He Charged up Electricity and Shocked 2 trucks making them flip.

amaterasu

Writer
"If you're using your Elements I am too!" Amaterasu said, reaching for her vial. Then she realized somthing. It was in her other clothes. "Crap! Well, maybe I can control it from the air...." She started to make hand movements like she was controlling water, and it just materialized in her hands. "Oh this is too cool!" she said. "Maybe I can..." Ammy looked to the sky, and started to make random movements. And it started to rain. "Woot! Water Elementals for the win!" she said. "Kold! Use the lightning from the storm! Shock those guys!"
"Got it!" Kold said, zapping one of the larger trucks, burning the driver to a crisp.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu made it stop raining. "That was cool. I can control precipitation." she said, wiggling her fingers. "Maybe that one girl who can control wind, can make tornadoes." She turned and looked behind the group. "We are so screwed. Now we've stolen thier stuff, and killed more soldiers. They're going to be on us like white on rice."

amaterasu

Writer
"I havn't a clue. But, I'm tired. It took a lot of energy to make those storm clouds, I need to rest." Amaterasu said. "This uniform is still SO ITCHY! Can I change back to my regular clothes now Xavier?" she asked.

amaterasu

Writer
"I thought we tossed them on the bike. Crap. Guess not, but now they know to watch out for us. We've stolen thier clothes, and unless you know how to get us in with disguises, I don't know what to do." Amaterasu said.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier arrived at the Elemental's home base. Someone came out. "Halt, or you will be attacked!" Xavier lit a fire in his hand. "We're on your side." The person let them in. Xavier unloaded the weapons, changed his bike back to normal, and changed.

Much more comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom