• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Elemana: RP

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
...wait, what? Why do I need to sound official? It's the home base of the Elementals. 2, I'm, like, 14, kay? Third... IT IS XAVIER.

Xavier went into a room. He opened a large closet, and found hundreds of E.R.E.F. He picked one up.

Nope, blood stain.

Another one.

Nah, burnt to a crisp. I probably did that.

He picked up one more.

A perfect fit! Whaddya know.

He put it on, transferred his machine gun, and stored his clothes in his room.(Every Elemental shared a room with someone. Xaiver, for instance, shared with his best friend.) He went back outside, looking at Ammy. "Your turn."

amaterasu

Writer
It was my turn, GOSH. just kidding.

Amaterasu went in and found tons that were ripped, burnt, and soaked with water. She found one that was slightly too big looking, but when she put it on it was perfect. Putting her clothes in her room, she walked out. "These things are itchy." she said, scratching.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier turned to her. "Eh, you get used to it." He went over to his bike, took out some sort of chip, and installed it. Instantly, the firey red bike turned into the dull grey that an E.R.E.F soldier usually rode. He tossed the chips to other party members. "We'll need these if we want to get past them."

Last edited:

amaterasu

Writer
After Amaterasu installed hers, she hopped on and gave the chip back to Xavier. "Guess so. Where else would we go?" She stared her bike, but waited to make sure that's where they were going. "Remember guys, be sure to act official, and do the speed limit. Just like a soldier would." she missed the regular blue of her bike, and wished the soldiers weren't so strict with their 'rules'.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier was slightly fed up. He hated the speed limit, but eventually, they were at the E.R.E.F headquarters. A guard, wearing the usual black and grey uniform of an E.R.E.F soldier, stepped in front of them. "State your business." Xavier's mind raced. "Our weapons were damaged in a minor battle with some Elementals. We are unharmed, but we're taking them in for repairs." The guard bought it. "Alright, park your bikes over there. The Weapons Center is, well, you should know." Xavier parked his bike, and strolled through the doors.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu followed. "Where is it?" she wispered quietly. "Why do they hate elementals anyway?" The turned into a door and her jaw dropped. Xavier closed it for her. "Look at all the weapons...." Ammy said, her eyes wide.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier turned to Ammy. "It's like... they think we're imperfect, bad, wrong. We shouldn't be alive. Yes, there are a lot of weapons." He walked in, up to a guard. "We're here to test some weapons." Ammy turned to him. "I thought we were getting rep-" Xavier kicked her shin. The guard saluted. "Sir, yes sir, Captain Loogee!" Xaiver looked at his nametag. It said CPTN. Loogee.

Well, that's convenient.

He pointed to Ammy. "This is a new recruit." Luckily, her nametag said Private. The guard nodded. "Alright, there's some weapons over there. You can go into the firing range if you like." Xavier smiled once they were out of earshot. "That's how you get weapons."

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold Looked at all of the Weapons. He Checked his Tag and it Said "Sgt. Hoaldo."
"What kind of Last name is Hoaldo.?"
A Guard saw Kold. "Hey my Buddy had a Last Name Hoaldo. But Some Elemental Killed him."
The Guard Eye'd Kolds Tag. "He was also..A Sgt."
Kold Started to Sweat "Really?"
"Oh! you must be his Brother who he always told me about! Nice to meet ya Stan!"
Kold's Heart Started to pound normally now. "Uh, Nice to meet ya too."
"Hope we can Catch up some time!"
"Uh ya Sure." With that "Stan Hoaldo" Was off Looking for some weapons.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu followed Xavier. "So, are we going to actually use the weapons?" she wispered into his ear, looking at the weapons with false interest.
"Yes. Just act like the 'new recruit' you are." he replied. "Yes, these are some of our finest weapons, but you'll be working with a few of the others." Xavier said loudly, trying to sound like a soldier trainer.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier turned, looking quite official. "This way, we'll find the basic weapons." Xavier turned, seeing an elevator. He turned to the group, whispering. "That probably leads to where we put our bikes. I saw a Infantry Transport. It'll hold three bikes, and some good cargo. Grab some random stuff, and let's go." He went up to a guard. "We've just received word that there's quite a skirmish in Elemana. I've been told to take this 'new recruit' and deliver back-up and weapons." The guard seemed puzzled. "I received no word of this."
"That's because, well, uh, it's urgent. They contacted me directly. Don't contact anyone... it's a secret." The guard, for whatever reason, bought it. Xavier gave a thumbs-up to Kold and Ammy. They grabbed some weapons; four or five each, and a few belts of ammo. Xavier took special attention to one sword gauntlet. He remembered it... on the arm of the man who killed his parents. He took it off, revealing a plaque. It said 'Here lies the weapon of Captain Loogee. May he rest in peace." He grabbed some machine guns and ammo, and ran to the lot. He loaded the three bikes into a transpot, and threw in his weapons. He went back up. "Come with me!"

amaterasu

Writer
(works for me)

Ammy followed Xavier, having to shift the weapons on her shoulders. "Now I know why those Elementals have it so easy. They don't have to carry these bulky weapons. But, they don't really have it THAT easy with us chasing them!" she said as a lutenist passed.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
(What the heck. That's fine.)

Xavier loaded in the weapons, and the bikes. He looked a round, and motioned for them to get in. He hopped into the driver's seat. Ammy looked at him. "You can drive?" Xavier smiled. "It's just a really big bike, right?"
"No. Nothing like that."
"Oh. Well, worth a shot." He streaked out of the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom