• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Elemana: RP

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier sighed. "As you may guess, lakes aren't my thing. But, yeah, why not." He mounted his bike, and smirked at them. "See ya there." He took off in a cloud of dust.

amaterasu

Writer
Coughing, Amaterasu got back on her bike as well. "Bet I'll beat all of you. I know a shortcut." she said, taking off in the oppisite direction.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier got to the lake, not seeing Ammy. He set up his bike to stand, and hid it in a few bushes. He walked forward, when he saw something glinting in the lake. Naturally being curious, he took off his hoodie and dived in. He barely got it before he ran out of breath. It was a red jewel. "What's this?" Suddenly, it glowed and flew inside his body. A searing pain, and nothing. He looked at his hand. A red jewel was embedded in his skin, on the outside of his hands. He tried to shoot fire. It came out of the jewel. He looked at it. "So it can generate fire, huh? Cool." Ammy came over to him. "What was that?"

amaterasu

Writer
"Um. Red jewl, and then fire." Xalv said, looking at his hand.
"Cool. Ooh! Blue jewl! Must. Get. Shiny. Blue. Object." she said panting as she swam out. When Ammy got ahold of it, she too had a searing pain, and was able to shoot water out of her hand. "Oh that was too cool." she said, staring at her hand.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier looked down at his soaking clothes. They dried almost instantly, and he put his hoodie back on. Ammy looked at him. "Really? It's searing out here." Xavier looked up. "I just absorb it. I can't be too warm, and when I'm too cold, I make myself warmer. Anyway, I wonder what these jewels mean.' He heard footsteps behind him. An E.R.E.F soldier came out. He had a strange weapon, with 3 or 4 capsules of liquid strapped to his leg. The E.R.E.F soldier raised his weapon, and fired, well, fire. Xavier actually laughed. "A flamethrower? You don't know who I am, do you?" He absorbed it, then fired it at the capsules. The soldier became an astronaut.

amaterasu

Writer
An Austronaut? lol.

Amaterasu stared at the soldier, then took his uniform, tossing it to Xalv. "Act like I'm a prisoner or something, and when the other two get here, they can be 'prisoners' too. Then we can infiltrate their HQ, and steal some uniforms for the rest of us."

amaterasu

Writer
"Forumulating a plan to bust into the soldier's HQ." Amaterasu said, reciting the entire plan to Hikari.
"Interesting. Where do you plan to get uniforms for the rest of us again?" she asked.
"Utility closet or somthing.

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy followed, watching the wind girl. She was flying overhead, staring down at the bikes. "Geeze it's hot out." Amaterasu thought, turning to watch the road. They made a turn onto another street and tried to look as unsuspisious as three bikes and a flying girl could look.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xavier sped onto a burnt, barren wasteland. Ammy looked puzzled. "This is where the base is?" Xavier turned to her. "Destroyed in a giant battle, and kinda out of the way." He went in to ask someone if they had any E.R.E.F uniforms.

amaterasu

Writer
"Why yes. Why, did you loose yours?" The guard asked.
"Yeah. Wife threw them out on me. They were getting pretty ripped up." Xalv said, trying to sound official.
"Right this way." the guard said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom