• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion!

Y

Yoshi_FTW

Have this game for Xbox 360. Game is really big/long with tons of hours of game play. Graphics are nice also.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Oh wow, an Oblivion topic! Where the hell did this come from?! This is my all-time favorite game. I love everything about it. The story, the gameplay, the freedom. It's just so great. I've beaten every part of it at least 6 times over, and I never get tired of it.

My personal favorite aspect would have to be the Dark Brotherhood. That part is amazing. It has the most well written story out of any of the parts, the most fun gameplay, the best rewards, you name it. God I love this game, both on PC and Xbox360.

One thing I really love about the PC version is that it's so easy to mod. Bethesda is awesome for giving us a construction set to build our own things for the game with ease.

I really can't wait for TES V. :cry:

linkman8

True and Noble
i like the dark brother hood and the thieves guilds the best, cuz you don't have to run in there just slashing at everything, but the only problem is that magic can do everything for you, so it's not as good as it could be
That's not necessarily true because magic has its limitations on Oblivion. The more powerful a spell is, the more magic you have to have to use it. For example, if you have 200 magic points, and you make an unbelievably powerful "Open Very Hard Lock" spell, and it requires 400 points, then you've gotta wait to level up a billion times before you can even use it. Downside? Perhaps, though it is fair.

R

RanMan

This game is gerat=]

did you know that they are making a new one in 2012!!!!!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have this game, but it's too long, the world big and although there are many quests, I'd love to see more of them. It was a shame there were no kids in the world, only mature people.

By the way, I still haven't finished this game.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
well there is sort of one kid in the game, when u become the new arena champion you get a stupid kid who can follow you around, and if a fight comes up then he simply runs away, i planned on just keeping him as a decoration for one of my houses

Lol, yeah, I remember him. Small, long-eared fellow with blonde hair. He's known as the Adoring Fan, or something like that. I had him follow me around, then when I would get tired of him, I'd simply order him to stay at a house I owned.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I've heard a lot about the Elder Scrolls, but never played the series. It looks interesting, from the pictures I've seen. I'd like to play one of the games in the series if I get my hands on one. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
wouldn't it be great if u could become the emporer of oblivion and could kill any1 u wanted? also if u use a cheat to create an NPC clone of urself and u kill it, u get kicked out of all ur guilds (because u killed a member) but u double ur items

Yes, that would be awesome: if you could become the emperor. I sometimes went bored during my playing time, so I went berserk a couple of times, killing anything and everything in my path. I use to have so much fun doing this because I would climb up to a house roof's and do the killing from afar. Too bad some of the characters don't die, that is what sucked. Could you imagine an empty Oblivion world? Haha ;)

I've heard a lot about the Elder Scrolls, but never played the series. It looks interesting, from the pictures I've seen. I'd like to play one of the games in the series if I get my hands on one. :)

I'd play Oblivion, if I ever tried it, I think it's the best in the series, and it's got two new additions to it, the Knights of the Nine and the Dread Isles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom