• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

el :BeoWolf:'s art chives

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I use to draw a lot back in the day but stopped for a while and now I'm going to start anew and hopefully maintaining a thread should help to motivate me. Do here's a few things to start off
First the main character for a story I'm working on. This is Aleks of Solyor. She is an Esquire training to be a knight like her father and maybe become a Paragon, the highest rank of knighthood in this world"
IMG_20191102_122024060.jpg

I'm not quite good enough to free hand just yet so I use plenty of references like This one
This is the main villain Baron. He's a Paragon among Knights. His plans are motivated by avenging his brother who died in a war long ago. The same war that took Aleks' father. The two are very different but so alike in many ways
IMG_20191102_1307570133.jpg

Used OoT Dorf for reference
This is a map of the continent in which the story takes place. Being inspired by Zelda it has a volcano up north, a desert in the southwest and a forest in the southeast.
IMG_20191102_1312435182.jpg
Finally a simple icon of my own design
IMG_20191102_1209078233.jpg
Now for some dank MS paint art
dC0I3k1l.png
J0TybX8l.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom