• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Egg Nog

Do you Like Egg Nog?

• Total voters

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I remember accidentally trying it when I was little, thinking it was milk, and liking it. That was a long time ago, and I can't imagine I would still like it. The idea of it sounds awful.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
DSC_1086.jpg

This specifically is a cross between liquid ice cream and the Nectar of the Gods, and it doesn't even have alcohol.

As soon as it hits shelves in late November, I usually buy myself thirty dollars worth of this just for me to slowly enjoy at night (usually lasting until mid-January).

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm still under 21 for 7 more months so I wouldnt know :(

It astounds me that people actually wait until the legal age. I had my first whiskey at 11 years old and had tried most drinks before I was 18 (18 is the legal drinking age here)

As for eggnog. I have never had the real thing but Eggnog Latte at Starbucks is a Christmas favourite of mine.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Satan's Piss--goes good with liquor and I might have one glass a year. (Seriously try his piss it's not that bad)

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom