• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Eddie Van Halen

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So a few days ago Eddie Van halen died at the age of 65 after battling cancer for a long time. Damn that man could play the guitar like there's no tomorrow! I'm currently listening to his solo in Eruption. That guy was so ****ing good! I'm not really a fan of the band Van Halen but hey I do love me some great guitar music and Eddie was one of the best with his both hands finger tapping and opening the door for other players to go "beyond" their limits to play music. He also played his incredible solo in MJ's Beat it. And he did this for Zero credit only because he wanted to help another artist out. Who the heck does that anymore these days???
R.I.P Eddie. The world lost another great person.
Here's a clip of his extreme great guitar play

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I loved Eddie Van Halen. Great guitarist, one of those "Mount Rushmore" kind of guitarists.

For some reason, after his death, there was a flood of people selling their EVH guitar equipment on eBay and Reverb. Why? It's not like the EVH brand will die with Ed, and it's not like they don't have value, as the EVH Wolfgang guitars, the EVH 5150 III amp, and the EVH guitar pedals are all fantastic pieces of equipment for hard rock and metal.

Anyhow, it's gonna suck not having Eddie around anymore, and may he continue to play the great gig in the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom