• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Echolight's art

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Eeeeeek she's adorable!! I really love how you shade when you sketch, it makes the drawing look almost like 3D. i love the name Lilac, Lily is good too but I feel like lilac is less common

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Eeeeeek she's adorable!! I really love how you shade when you sketch, it makes the drawing look almost like 3D. i love the name Lilac, Lily is good too but I feel like lilac is less common

awwww thank you!! And she really is. I remember sketching her as just a random character once a few months ago and thinking wow I really love how I designed the hair and stuff, I should make this a oc and add more details. I forgot for awhile, but I'm going to try to design her clothes and fur patterns tomorrow. <3

Yeah I like how Lilac is more unique, though I do like how Lily rolls of the tongue. I'll most likely pick Lilac though because I love making my ocs unique and stand out. That's the reason I chose a spotted skunk in the first place.

When I do get her design finished I'll make a colored version for you guys

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
IMG-5485.jpg

Trying to get back into drawings again. I've started a few colored ones, but they're taking a while. I think rushing and drawing big colored ones every day (or at least trying to) back in linktober has really drained my art meter or something lol

but anyways here's I pencil drawing I did one the way home today
splatoon's really helping me keep my motiviation so expect a lot of drawings in the future revolving around it lol

Last edited:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Ok so I meant to have this finished by today but being sick for a week last month kinda messed up that plan. I did half of it done though. Ketchup I know you're gonna love this

IMG-5519.jpg

Anways the reason I'm stopping now is because I got to draw a christmas profile pic and I really got to finish some requests before the end of this month because I have a lil announcement ^^

So guys, it's christmas time, and christmas is all about giving gifts and stuff, so I thought this year it'd be really nice to frame the drawings I've drawn for people and ship it to them, if that's okay with them. I'm really excited about this <3
Though that means anybody who wants to get their drawing, whether it was a request or an art trade or whatever, will have to pm me their address or a p.o. box they're renting. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, that's completely fine <3 <3

Also I'm willing to ship the umbreon I drew awhile ago to @ExLight and the midna drawing I drew for linktober to @Link&Midna if they'd like it.

Sorry guys, shiver's staying with me (:

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Ok so I meant to have this finished by today but being sick for a week last month kinda messed up that plan. I did half of it done though. Ketchup I know you're gonna love this

IMG-5519.jpg

Anways the reason I'm stopping now is because I got to draw a christmas profile pic and I really got to finish some requests before the end of this month because I have a lil announcement ^^

So guys, it's christmas time, and christmas is all about giving gifts and stuff, so I thought this year it'd be really nice to frame the drawings I've drawn for people and ship it to them, if that's okay with them. I'm really excited about this <3
Though that means anybody who wants to get their drawing, whether it was a request or an art trade or whatever, will have to pm me their address or a p.o. box they're renting. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, that's completely fine <3 <3

Also I'm willing to ship the umbreon I drew awhile ago to @ExLight and the midna drawing I drew for linktober to @Link&Midna if they'd like it.

You've exponentially improved ;):ohno:

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
IMG-5519.jpg
EEEEEEKKKKKK DUDE THIS IS ADORABLE!! I'm at the library with friends rn and they just got to witness me squealing like a fangirl for a good couple of minutes before I regained my composure to write this lol. And omg, i love the shirt Link is wearing in the top corner, it's perfect <3 and midna cuddling wolf link too <3 and the lining and shading is immaculate, as usual!
Omg, if you're willing to part with it I would love to have it!! It's one of my fav drawings you've done and I would totally hang it on my wall!! :3

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo

IMG-5519.jpg

Holy COW.

I literally can't even describe how stellar this work is.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
You've exponentially improved ;):ohno:

Thanks!!

EEEEEEKKKKKK DUDE THIS IS ADORABLE!! I'm at the library with friends rn and they just got to witness me squealing like a fangirl for a good couple of minutes before I regained my composure to write this lol. And omg, i love the shirt Link is wearing in the top corner, it's perfect <3 and midna cuddling wolf link too <3 and the lining and shading is immaculate, as usual!

Omg, if you're willing to part with it I would love to have it!! It's one of my fav drawings you've done and I would totally hang it on my wall!! :3

I knew you'd love it!!!!!! lol I hope you weren't too loud and got the librarian looking over
Thank you!! as soon as the idea popped into my head to have them wear those shirts I was like 'oh ketchup's gonna love this'. Maybe next month when I have time I'll go back and finish the other three. If I do I'll definitely show you <3

And yeah you already know this but yeah I'm completely fine giving it to you, I'm really excited actually

Holy COW.

I literally can't even describe how stellar this work is.

Thanks Mags!!!!!! <3

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
So I spent from 10 this morning to 10 tonight working on this star trek piece for my uncle. It's his birthday in a couple days, we're going to go visit him and his sister (my aunt). He looooves sci fi, like star wars, dune, star trek, etc. So I thought I'd make a special something for him <3

I'm so excited, we're going to leave tomorrow morning and stay at his and my aunt's house til sunday. eeee I've been wanting to see them so badly this past week, I just wanna go up there and give them both the biggest hug.
...and it'll be really nice to get a hug from each of them, I really need it

img20230322_22330643.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom