• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Echolight's art

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before (I'm still exploring different sections of ZD). But holy mackerel, your art is mind-blowingly awesome!! I am honestly blown away by how professional it all looks, you are an incredible artist!! :pikalove::pikalove::pikalove:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before (I'm still exploring different sections of ZD). But holy mackerel, your art is mind-blowingly awesome!! I am honestly blown away by how professional it all looks, you are an incredible artist!! :pikalove::pikalove::pikalove:

Awww, thank you so much!!! <3 <3

I hoping to start actual paid commissions in the future, (I'm actually buying bristol smooth paper to start building my portfolio with) so hearing that it already looks professional really excites me! I can't wait to start selling my art later this year!!

Link&Midna

K-Dawg

I hoping to start actual paid commissions in the future, (I'm actually buying bristol smooth paper to start building my portfolio with) so hearing that it already looks professional really excites me! I can't wait to start selling my art later this year!!
That's great! I look forward to seeing what you do in the future, and I'd love to commission you sometime too!! :pikalove:

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello

furries will pay outrageous prices for commissions
don't sell yourself short

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Anyone else think Mipha’s original design looks awesome? I love how they used a lionfish for inspiration.

493.jpg

10A4BE75-7698-4687-BCB8-F197D997D534.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom