• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Echolight's art

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Whoa! Looks professional! :) Did you take formal training in art?

If you mean like art class, I just have a book on how to draw anime, and I just look at art whenever I can, and I draw every day. I don’t really take an art class or anything. I just learn on my own by looking stuff up on the tablet and copying characters from movies and shows, and eventually being able to draw them on my own.

This was one of my first using pen as shading drawings.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
If you mean like art class, I just have a book on how to draw anime, and I just look at art whenever I can, and I draw every day. I don’t really take an art class or anything. I just learn on my own by looking stuff up on the tablet and copying characters from movies and shows, and eventually being able to draw them on my own.

This was one of my first using pen as shading drawings.
Me too. They taught a bit in schools but I mostly learnt from you tube.
If I'm trying to switch to digital art but I'm having trouble learning digital it.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Me too. They taught a bit in schools but I mostly learnt from you tube.
If I'm trying to switch to digital art but I'm having trouble learning digital it.

I love watching art videos on YouTube, it really helps me progress in art.

Yeah, digital seems different, but I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it someday. I wish I could do it, but I don’t have a pen, and I kinda want to keep doing traditional right now, but one day, I hope I can learn to do it. :)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I drew @Sheikah_Witch ’s two characters from the game she’s making! have you checked out her designing the game yet, here’s the thread for it, her game looks awesome!

77937F99-D01B-431D-8C9A-13FB47E12440.jpeg

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Decided to try and draw Beth. I think I did a good job! I tried to make her a little more cuter than in the game.

Whew, the cuteness!!! You certainly did her justice, and to be honest I like it a bit better than the actual in-game representation because you were able to minimize the staggeringly large forehead without altering her character too much. Awesome job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom