• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Echolight's art

NastyLesley

Goth catboy thingy
So I spent from 10 this morning to 10 tonight working on this star trek piece for my uncle. It's his birthday in a couple days, we're going to go visit him and his sister (my aunt). He looooves sci fi, like star wars, dune, star trek, etc. So I thought I'd make a special something for him <3

I'm so excited, we're going to leave tomorrow morning and stay at his and my aunt's house til sunday. eeee I've been wanting to see them so badly this past week, I just wanna go up there and give them both the biggest hug.
...and it'll be really nice to get a hug from each of them, I really need it

View attachment 70367
I am genuinely in love with this piece. Big fan of Star Trek and I love the way the TOS crew looks in your style.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Last week I saw the idols' halloween design for last weekend's splatfest and knew I had to draw them. I was out of town on Saturday and Sunday so I missed the splatfest unfortunately, but I like to think this was my contribution to the event. I'm really happy about how this turned out, especially shiver :pikalove:

img20231030_13460850.jpg

Last edited:

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Last week I saw the idols' halloween design for last weekend's splatfest and knew I had to draw them. I was out of town on Saturday and Sunday so I missed the splatfest unfortunately, but I like to think this was my contribution to the event. I'm really happy about how this turned out, especially shiver :pikalove:

Really impressive! Big Man looks really adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom