• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Easy Rupees

Yeah so quick question, I have finished the first dungeon, and am back on skyloft (in case you are wondering, I have not had an opportunity to play), but I am down to 8 rupees. Any suggestions on how to get heaps fast so I can buy Iron shield, upgrades etc.
Thanks

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Cut all grass and all pots. Secondly, find any and all Goddess Cubes available at that point, Skyward Strike 'em, then find their respective chests in the Sky. You should be able to find at least one, unless I'm mistaken.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Skyward Sword always asks for tons of rupees and yet there is not any way to get easy rupees. The best way is Goddess Cubes, I think one in Faron or Eldin gives you 300 rupees. That's the Max for the first wallet. Also foes give off a lot more rupees than they did in other games. Maybe revisit the first dungeon and find some chest and money from enemies. You can also get 200 rupees from the hands in the Ancient Cistern. But if your at the first dungeon thats a while away.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
This takes some time, but you can do this - go to Pumpkin Landing. Destroy all pumpkins. Go inside Lunpy Pumpkin and exit. Repeat. Doing this, I bought all upgrades from Beedle's shop except Heart Piece. My current wallet capacity is 1400 rupees.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Well, I would suggest going to Beedle's shop and purchasing the extra wallets, I think they're 100 rupees each. If you buy one then walk outside and go back in another one will be available. You can buy three and then he'll run out. They let you carry 900 extra rupees if you get all three (1 extra wallet= 300 extra rupees). Don't worry about your adventure pouch though, they don't fill it up, they just get added on to the capacity of your normal wallet unlike extra bomb bags, quivers, ect. Doing so will allow you to carry more rupees (obviously) and let you purchase more expensive items in the future.

Now, extra wallets aside, for "easy money" where your at, going into Link's room and opening his closet will reveal a blue rupee, not a ton of money, but it's still useful. Sleeping in a bed till night and going outside will make monsters appear and battling them could get you some rupees, or, better yet, treasure that you can sell at Rupin's house. If you go in Cawlin and Stritch's room at night you can sell insects to Stritch. Another way would be flying and attacking the crow-like monsters that have red rupees, some even have silver rupees. Hope this helps. :yes:

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Catch bugs and sell them at night. Thats my way to make quick money.
You can also sell your treasure's at night.
Yeah, exactly that. He gives you 100 rupees for a blue feather, just go to Faron Woods and catch some. They should re-appear when you leave and re-enter an area

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom