• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Easy Rupees

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
yeah this is useless to say..no offense..most people know and if not then they can figure it out or find it out somewhere else

amaterasu

Writer
Pottery is the main enemy. SCREW GANON ITS POTTERY THAT'S THE REAL ENEMY.

But I usually grind enemies. Like, as kid link hang out in Hyrule Field at night and kill craploads of Stalchids or Stalchildren. has anybody figured out what it is yet?

M

Mrwarfishy

i always go to the chains to hyrule market as a child and jump off from both sides and get 80 rupees at a time

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Pottery is the main enemy. SCREW GANON ITS POTTERY THAT'S THE REAL ENEMY.

But I usually grind enemies. Like, as kid link hang out in Hyrule Field at night and kill craploads of Stalchids or Stalchildren. has anybody figured out what it is yet?
If you didn't catch eventually a large Stalchild will appear and usually drops 3 Red Rupees.

amaterasu

Writer
I know. They always appear in specicic locations. The first time i saw one it scared me, but he went down in the same number of hits. these are the locations i know of.
1. hear Lon-Lon-Ranch, it's a little hard to place teh EXACT location.
2. near the enterance to the market, stand on the RIGHT BLOCK THINGY. The little ones can't get you but you'll know when the big one came out because you'll start getting hit. That's how i found him on accident.

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
I know. They always appear in specicic locations. The first time i saw one it scared me, but he went down in the same number of hits. these are the locations i know of.
1. hear Lon-Lon-Ranch, it's a little hard to place teh EXACT location.
2. near the enterance to the market, stand on the RIGHT BLOCK THINGY. The little ones can't get you but you'll know when the big one came out because you'll start getting hit. That's how i found him on accident.
Actually, there is no specific place where the giant stalchild shows up. The only requirements to make it apear is to have killed many small stalchildren. The same goes for the purple leever. All you need to do is kill several of the smaller leevers for it to appear. Try it. :)

N

nintendolovebug

Thank u for the tip! Don't pay attencion to this guys they just super masters at zelda they find ur comment useless I have play for ever and also know that spot But for those that are new comers is very useful info! Thanks!

Actually, there is no specific place where the giant stalchild shows up. The only requirements to make it apear is to have killed many small stalchildren. The same goes for the purple leever. All you need to do is kill several of the smaller leevers for it to appear. Try it. :)
About 11, to be exact. You can actually encounter a MASSIVE Stalchild if you repeat the process numerous times. However, one must be swift, or the sun will be your enemy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom