• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Easy, Medium, Hard

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I only use easy when i find that it's too hard on normal. I use normal if the difficulty is "okay" for me. I only use hard if I'm being stupid or somehow normal is too easy.

I usually pick easy because I tend to get frustrated when things go too intense. However, Tales of Graces is an exception where I've set the highest difficulty and despite that, I can get through the game without too much problems.

LOL

I'm deaf, For real
Easy difficulty is a rager's best friend. Well, I play on Medium to make things get a bit dicey. (Not too dicey, I don't wanna cross the line)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
If I know how the game works mostly, I will go with the most difficult setting, but if I have no idea what the game is about, I go normal. No easy settings for me, that's for beginners. :cool:

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I try to stick with the normal difficulty -- it has just enough challenge to not make me want to pull my hair out in frustration. Easy mode is for the newcomers.

I might go for the hardest difficulty setting once I become familiar enough with a game, barring most Atlus games.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I stick with normal or medium difficulty. If it gets too hard, I man up and play better.

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
hard cus easy is 4 wimps!!11

Just kidding. I usually do my first play through on medium to get a rhythm for the game. (unless it's halo) Then if I like the game enough to try it a second time, I'll crank it up to hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom