• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Easter Eggs

Were there enough easter eggs?

• yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
As far as I am aware there was only really the Zelda U pictures in the Castle Town store and later when it becomes Malo Mart in terms of Easter eggs.

I was hoping for a bit more particularly as there are loads of paintings in Snowpeak Ruin. I would have enjoyed seeing paintings of areas from other Zelda games.

If you have found any Easter eggs that we might have missed please post them here.

That's the only one I found unfortunately. Not saying that's all there is, but if there's more, it's well hidden, because I did quite a bit of exploring on my playthrough.

i posted something like that in the Zelda U topic ;-) someone found out some news in the wall of Castle town

There :

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Another one is Rauru's statue in the castle town shop. He is seen holding the master sword. I noticed him in the footage showing off the portraits of Zelda Wii U. I couldn't remember if he was in the original TP and it is only today I found out he was not present in the original game so he is also an Easter egg.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Another one is Rauru's statue in the castle town shop. He is seen holding the master sword. I noticed him in the footage showing off the portraits of Zelda Wii U. I couldn't remember if he was in the original TP and it is only today I found out he was not present in the original game so he is also an Easter egg.
Lol, it's sparked a huge debate on whether maybe he is Skyward Sword Link, just because he's holding the Master Sword.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
That's even if the legend is true, it could have been a legend that was altered over time.
It could be the case. Gaepora was obviously a reference to the sage of light and it would be a stretch to make Link Rauru. I feel SS is not how the origin of the Master Sword was intended to be, all the other earlier Zeldas would suggest a different origin to what was shown where the sages were the creators, but SS is what we are stuck with now.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It could be the case. Gaepora was obviously a reference to the sage of light and it would be a stretch to make Link Rauru. I feel SS is not how the origin of the Master Sword was intended to be, all the other earlier Zeldas would suggest a different origin to what was shown where the sages were the creators, but SS is what we are stuck with now.
Maybe Hylia was a sage, and worked with other sages to make the Goddess Sword? We do see the Sage symbols in Skyward Sword.
Sealed_Temple_mural.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom