• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Easter Egg? Playing the Harp in the Ending Credits

Maffiline

nirorlei
I don't know if it's what is called an 'Easter Egg'

But um, in the ending credits if you hold down the A button and you know, do the harp thing you can play the harp. I did so today, and I was having fun matching the harp to the themes featured in the ending credits.

Makar

I am the wannabe Kokiri!
I never noticed that first time round, I'll try it soon when I replay the game.

Thanks for the heads up!

Hmm... interesting. Whenever I have the time to copy my file so I can get the Hero Mode started without deleting my first file, I'll have to check it out. xD Though, I'm terrible with the harp... Well, it's more like, a lyre, but the game calls it a harp, so... whatever. I still kind of suck at it. I figure in the Hero Mode, I'll get a little more used to it. Still isn't the best instrument in the series, but at least there was an instrument...

I figure I'll accidentally kill the end credit music with my horrible skills, though... ;/ I love the end credits theme in Skyward Sword~ ♫ I'd be sad if I ruined them. xD Orchestrated music works nicely for Legend of Zelda games. I just wish Koji Kondo got to be more involved in the soundtrack for Skyward Sword than he was. Perhaps he'll get to compose some pieces for Mahito Yokota to conduct for the WiiU Zelda game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom