• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Easiest Zelda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
For your brother I recommend Twilight princess as it has a fairly low difficulty and the least annoying. OOT is a challenge and he may get stressed and give up and we don't want that at all however it is a great experience and has great atmosphere.It also will provide him with the best introduction to series villain Ganondorf and the begining of the zelda timeline(excluding SS as it is not yet released) If you were to help him though any part he was stuck on he may enjoy the experience more. WW has a very very very irritating tingle quest and the wind temple is also stressful so I would not reccomend that as a first game.

M

Makar14

I'd also say Wind Waker because that was the first one i played and it's very easy at the beginning. I would say its great for
little kids to start with.

Pikacondon

Title.
I still haven't made my choice, and He's ONLY 2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME,(big text for emphasis, so people notice) so please don't think of him as too young or anything. he has an average attention span, he's tried little snippets of a few of my Zeldas, and he still doesn't know what to pick. With an updated FS/FSA for the Eshop and my brother's DS Lite breaking, he could get a 3DS and play it with me, so the new list is: FS/FSA, OOT 3D(I just got it), TPI have a new tolerance for translating chinese), LA(eshop),and MC (ww out of the question, SAILING. 'nuff said.)

DarkLink17

Well then
I dont know about everyone else but the easiest to me was Link's Awakening, the dungeons and the overall layout of the game was fairly simple. I would reccomend this for beginners.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
The DS games are easy. Twilight Princess and Windwaker are also easy. Pretty much anything except for the original ones are fairly easy. The Original Legend of Zelda and Zelda II are not good for introducing the series.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Hmmm, i would have to say, Wind Waker, it was my first game, its plot is one a kid could easily follow, and the dungeons are usualy easy, after that i would recemend Ocarina of Time its pretty simple also , and its available for, Nes, Gamecube, Wii, and 3ds

Last edited:
Twilight Princess is the easiest of the Home Console games, Wind Waker isn't hard but it can be tricky. Though for a complete flat out easy, short as hell game with tiny dungeons Phantom Hourglass is the one to play.

M

miihackwii

Hi I would recommend introducing your brother to A Link to the Past, Its a fantastic game and I think it would be the perfect starter Zelda game for him. This was my first Zelda game I played 17 years ago, and I still love it as much as I did back then.

Majora's Mask was my first Zelda game but it's definately not easy.
I really think Skyward Sword was the easiest, it's the ultimate hand holder! Your helper, Fi, leads you by the nose for the entire game, most of the cutscenes just tell you what you're supposed to do not letting you figure it out yourself, and there's even this thing called a Sheikah Stone that tells you how to figure out puzzles if you couldn't figure it out yourself. Skyward Sword was actually made for the casual gamer so it's not just opinion, Skyward Sword is officially the easiest Zelda game.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I would have to say Link's Awakening. It's a simple game that's easy to complete, as long as you use your head, you won't need to ask for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom