• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Easiest Zelda Title

Easiest Zelda Title?

• LoZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AoL

• ALttP

• LA

• OoT

• MM

• OoS

• OoA

• WW

• FS

• FSA

• TMC

• TP

• PH

• ST

• SS

• Total voters

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Not sure if there's been a thread on this or not but I certainly haven't seen one recently.

Which title in your opinion is the easiest and least frustrating of the series?

I'm stuck between two titles. Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

Everyone knows Twilight Princess is notorious for dealing freakin no damage. Ganny deals 1/2 a heart. That's SAD. But in all fairness I believe TP's dungeons and actual puzzles were creative and challenging.

SS to me seemed very easy due to the combat. It's slowed down because of the directional sword swings is what the enemies are based on, and I never really had trouble in the dungeons. But to be fair the overworld did make it more challenging and I was stuck in Lanayru Desert for quite awhile. So I'll go with Twilight Princess.

Big Octo

=^)
For me, it has to be The Wind Waker, which also happens to be my favorite game, but for other reasons. Actually, the difficulty of the game is my only gripe with it, I wish it was much more of a challenge. Enemies are easily defeated, and they dish out low damage. The bosses are easy as well, and they're supposed to be the toughest of enemies. Boosting the difficulty is one of the few things that'd make me love this game even more.

Other titles I find easy are Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess. In TP, it may be because I've played the game so much. However, I've actually only played SS once (least favorite game, mind you), and I found it to be very easy. I feel like that, if I played more and got very good at the game, it'd be even easier for me than Wind Waker, a game I've played many times.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Skyward Sword is the easiest title from my point of view. If it was played by itself with no Zelda knowledge, I figure it'd be hard from a puzzle point of view. Otherwise, it's typical Zelda fare from the days of Wind Waker regarding the puzzle department.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
FSA. Not particularly challenging combat, linear gameplay. Wind Waker was also very easy but it had its moments.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Top 3

1) Four Swords: Short and easy. That simple...in fact, it's so easy I don't even count it.

2) Wind Waker: Parrying is OP, takes no strategy, and can be pulled off by a dog. The enemies are just too stupid.

3) Majora's Mask: Link is OP with insane power and range and the enemies feel pretty dumbed down. The bosses are the easiest in the series. Majora's Mask as a boss is a joke in particular. His first form is the "hardest". The 2nd one doesn't attack and the 3rd deals 1 heart damage (1/2 since we all have the heart upgrade by now). Dunno what the other two even deal because I never get hit. And if you have the Fierce Deity's mask? Laughable. The poor thing can't defend itself anyway, so it doesn't matter.

masterSword2

Smile!
WW is the easiest for me, but after beating the game as many times as I have, it would be impossible for it not to be easy. TP comes in second. Just not a whole lot of challenge in the game.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
The Wind Waker takes the cake due to its borderline threat-free overworld, mostly unengaging enemies, predictable puzzles, and pathetic bosses. Twilight Princess actually has the exact same problems, but its puzzles are generally slightly more advanced, and its overworld has a little bit of danger in it, so while it's extremely easy, it's not quite AS easy as TWW.

Otherwise, it's typical Zelda fare from the days of Wind Waker regarding the puzzle department.

Group-Laughing.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
and its overworld has a little bit of danger in it,
I LOL'd! Hostiles =/= danger. No, let me add something in: hostiles in Twilight Princess =/= danger. Every enemy deals pathetic damage. They attack so infrequently, it really isn't even a game at that point (unless you're Wolf Link ;p). Everything on the overworld is a simple two-three hit kill that will NEVER touch you unless you're away from your controller for a good five seconds. TP is as easy as TWW, if not easier, in the combat department. :/

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I LOL'd! Hostiles =/= danger. No, let me add something in: hostiles in Twilight Princess =/= danger. Every enemy deals pathetic damage. They attack so infrequently, it really isn't even a game at that point (unless you're Wolf Link ;p). Everything on the overworld is a simple two-three hit kill that will NEVER touch you unless you're away from your controller for a good five seconds. TP is as easy as TWW, if not easier, in the combat department. :/

Like I said, it has a little danger. I never said the danger was tough. ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Like I said, it has a little danger. I never said the danger was tough. ;)

Touché. ;)

Anyway, I still assert that TP's enemies are like babies without arms or legs; they can only be a danger if you aren't paying attention for extended periods of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom