• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Easiest Zelda Title

Easiest Zelda Title?

• LoZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AoL

• ALttP

• LA

• OoT

• MM

• OoS

• OoA

• WW

• FS

• FSA

• TMC

• TP

• PH

• ST

• SS

• Total voters

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
The DS Games. They were too interesting and fun to actually be hard.

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

Salem

SICK
there's no reason you shouldn't have the Gilded Sword.
Dunno about that, it's side quest, don't you need to be the first in the Goron race to forge it? Wouldn't the average player think maybe that's not important for the main quest?

The DS Games. They were too interesting and fun to actually be hard.
I sorta agree, sometimes easy games can be really fun, like most Kirby games for example.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Dunno about that, it's side quest, don't you need to be the first in the Goron race to forge it? Wouldn't the average player think maybe that's not important for the main quest?

Again I'm assuming the person who's playing isn't doing a minimalist run and is at least doing the sidequests within their reach (like the Deku Butler sidequest), and the game leads you directly towards the Goron Races which aren't hard.

Salem

SICK
Again I'm assuming the person who's playing isn't doing a minimalist run and is at least doing the sidequests within their reach (like the Deku Butler sidequest), and the game leads you directly towards the Goron Races which aren't hard.
Dunno man, some people just give up too easily. Besides, how hard is the game with the regular sword?

balloonofwar4

The Mystical Man-Fairy
I would have to go with PH. It was a very fun game, mind you, but I never really remember getting stumped by a puzzle. Neither did I die once on my first playthrough. Maybe my gaming experiences helped me.

I'll go with Twilight Princess. The boss fights in that game were a joke, especially the battle against Zant, quite literally too. All that build up, you would expect him to be some epic warrior. Nope, most disappointing boss fight ever. It was like fighting a drunk clown.
The puzzles were also fairly simple. There were some that required some thinking, but that isn't saying all that much. The combat was fairly easy too. And there wasn't really any challenging mini games or long side quests to get an epic item/reward.
The only thing going for that game was the beautiful environment, the design of characters and the bosses, and the addition to the Twilight Realm. Pretty epic story line too, but Nintendo made the game way to easy. :(

LoZ is the shortest game. I just went through the first quest in less than 2 hours. However, if you don't know where all of the items are and hidden dungeons, it would take much, much longer.

I think the easiest is Link's Awakening. I just went through this game as well for the first time in about 15 years. I was surprised at how short the game was. On top of that, I never looked up where to find something or how to beat a dungeon. I just breezed through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom