• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Easiest Zelda Title

Easiest Zelda Title?

• LoZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AoL

• ALttP

• LA

• OoT

• MM

• OoS

• OoA

• WW

• FS

• FSA

• TMC

• TP

• PH

• ST

• SS

• Total voters
I played through Phantom Hourglass, 100%, like four times in a row and never died once. It was definitely the easiest Zelda game for me.

I will also say again that every 3D title gave me equally little trouble. Majora's Mask was just as easy as Wind Waker. For me.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
From the games I've played, the easiest Zelda game is really a toss-up but I'd have to give it to Skyward Sword. I think the main contributing factor to that one is simply my growth as a gamer, I was playing tougher games by then and objectively speaking this may not be the hardest Zelda and it probably isn't, but in my experience it was pretty easy. I mean I'd finished vanilla, un-patched Witcher 2 on Nightmare difficulty before giving Skyward Sword a whirl, that game didn't even stand a chance going up against Witcher. :P

No Zelda's really been tough having said that, I struggled with OoT but, again, more because of my age and inexperience than it actually being difficult, but, Skyward Sword was a cakewalk with how I am as a gamer now. My only troubles stemmed from getting distracted or getting bored, if I went into MLG 360 1337 quickscope mode there was little to no challenge.

If not Skyward Sword, Wind Waker was pretty simple, and is probably objectively easier. But, just going off my experience.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That's not a factor for how challenging the game is. Play FS single player and you'll see how damn easy the thing is. Do you not have it on your 3DS? If your partners suck that doesn't make the game harder, it just makes that particular play through harder. At least attempt to apply some objectivity or don't judge how hard a game is based on how good your friends are at playing it.
I don't have FS Anniversary Edition. However, how do you gauge objectivity for video game difficulty? Aren't my experiences with the game, y'know, hard or easy? Laughing atm.
How about you provide more information instead of making broad statements like "I think TWW is easier then FS" and then getting mad because I told you you probably just suck at the game.
How about you do not assume things iwth this context. It is fully possible for someone to find Zelda II easier than TWW, for example. Are you going to tell them that they're wrong? Or that they suck at TWW? If so, you are 100% a kiddo, applying your own experience to every human being you might encounter.

superedit: No, I know. They just don't know what they're talking about.

Last edited:

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Eh, I'd have to go with TP. Even I don't die playing that game--granted, I haven't played FS or WW yet, so I'm not a very good judge--while with Skyward Sword I did die a few times. SS' combat is slower than TP, but it's more calculated so I find it tougher, quite a bit tougher actually. BUT, that's just me. Despite the fact that I do spend a decent amount of time gaming, I'm really crap at it. :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Maybe because it's just hilariously easy.
You're judging the experience based on the single player portion of the game. I've played FSAdventures and FS Anniversary single player and yes, those are probably the easiest experience ever regarding Zelda (I played FS Anniversary Edition at the airport for a good 5 minutes, this boy had it and I just fansquealed for it). However, what does the multiplayer portion entail? Hmm...let's see. You need teamwork. You need unity while still breaking off into one man armies. And things only get more hectic if you add a third or fourth player. The fact that I HAVE to rely on my teammates' skill makes FS - in my opinion - harder than TWW. Don't tell me that I'm judging the game incorrectly.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I can see where you're coming from but what if you were all equally as good at the game? Then it wouldn't be any harder than single player. In fact it gets easier with more people if you are all good (I've played multi before).

Everyone being good means nothing if the players are not unified. But TWW requires no unity (unless one doing a Tingle Tuner thing? never used it). It's all about the ONE player's skill. And I have plenty enough to get by with the game without any trouble.

we need a game that makes you geniuenly scared. AoL actually gave me that feeling. they need a 3d remake where the overworld is 2d, but battle scenes are 3d ish or something. and nerf the game a bit lord

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Though I believe Twilight Princess was a fairly easy game, I also believe Ocarina of Time is too. Though it didn't have the easiest of puzzles, it's not like they were too difficult to figure out. Sure you had the infamous Water Temple, but it's not like it was really that bad. Like Navi, it just has a bad reputation. It had its challenging moments, but all in all it was a pretty easy game.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Four Swords is the easiest Zelda game I have played. I beat that game in an hour without giving it any though. I know it's a short game, but it's still extremely easy.

Four Swords was just so easy that I don't want to count it.... That being said, I voted for TWW. It seems I agree with the general consensus of low damage from enemies, easy fights, and boring/simple puzzles. I almost voted for Link's Awakening since I can play that game the fastest of them all, and I just know that game better than most besides MM. But after I thought a bit, it took me quite a while to get to this level at playing LA, and TWW didn't take any time at all for me to learn and beat.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Whenever this topic comes up, I immediately want to say TP because of its reputation, but I must be fair and realize that SS gives it a run for its money. Both SS and TP have easy enemies, easy puzzles, fortune tellers to help find secrets and a partner that reveals the answers to many problems. But honestly, I'm gonna have to go with SS. TP's overworld gave some challenge in regards to finding secrets whereas SS's dowsing and almost completely linear path eliminate any chance of failure. While both Midna and Fi are pretty abundant in giving clues, Midna doesn't always have something to say about the situation while Fi knows just about everything there is to know in existence and will continue to let you know that she knows what you already know. And if that's not enough to sway a Person, we have SS's gossip stones which essentially tell you how to beat the game.

I've seen people struggle with TP because, as hard as it is to believe, some people just aren't good at Zelda games no matter how easy Nintendo makes it for them. (Hence why they keep thinking we're idiots) But when it comes to SS, even if you suck at figuring Zelda games out, there's a strategy guide within the game... about three of them actually. The only arguable advantage it has is combat which you might say is only more difficult because motion controls are more difficult to master than button pressing, (I Personally found little challenge in SS's combat) but other than that SS is definitely the easiest Zelda game, imo.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I feel I should add that I don't judge a game's difficulty when it comes to 100%...too many variables for that. I judge a game based on getting to the final boss and winning with the assumption the player did a reason amount of sidequests. Example: I can see why someone might miss the Stone Mask, but there's no reason you shouldn't have the Gilded Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom