• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Easiest, Funnest, Boringist, and Hardest Bosses Anyone?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Funnest? Boringist? WHEN WERE THESE BEAUTIFUL WORDS INVENTED?

Easy: Queen Gohma in OoT. Beat her in under eight seconds in the Boss Gauntlet. I was so proud of myself. I haven't been able to do it since, but still. XD

Fun: I think fighting Ganondorf in almost every game is extremely fun. I don't know why... I just love it. XD In fact, that goes for most final bosses. When I first beat Spirit Tracks I used to re-fight Malladus every day. Ooh, and Demise, too. I've spent SO much time fighting Demise in Lightning Round; I've been trying to defeat him without taking damage. I finally succeeded the other day and beat him in 1:07. I had so much fun.

Boring: Uh... I'm not sure. I find a lot of TP bosses boring these days, but I can't pick one. Hmm... I guess I'd have to go with Armogohma. It's just... I don't know. It's such a simple battle. It never really stands out in terms of creativity or anything, either.

Hard: THAT STUPID GENIE IN LEVEL TWO OF LINK'S AWAKENING. HE KILLED ME TEN TIMES ON WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY NO DEATH RUN AND I DIDN'T DIE OR EVEN COME CLOSE TO DYING FOR THE WHOLE REST OF THE GAME. He ruined EVERYTHING! :kawaii:

...And pretty much all the bosses in AoL. Them too.

Hardest: Koloktos was one of the hardest bosses in the series for me. The phase that bugged me was his final one in which he uses swords to attack you and killed me many times (restarting the battle :( ). Took me an hour and a half to kill him just because i didn't take the giant sword.
Easiest: Gohma (OOT) you just hit with a sword then shot her down and repeat!
Funniest: Twinrova, first two old hags then ehh...
Boringest: Dodongo (OoS) it was a very easy and kinda boring boss.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Easiest - Odolwa (MM3D)
Funnest - Koloktos/Argorok
Boringest - The giant ChuChu from the first dungeon of Minish Cap.
Hardest - Moldorm (more tedious than hard; getting knocked down to the bottom floor is annoying)

Hardest: Dark Link (Adventure of Link)

Easiest: Angler Fish

Most Boring: Fraz

Funniest: Majora's Incarnation (got even funnier when Zelitk pointed out that it mewls the dungeon theme from Level 9)

My own category because it doesn't fit anywhere else. Most Novel: That one crab in Phantom Hourglass where you gotta aim at the camera.

EDIT: I am genuinely surprised that no one else said Angler Fish...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom