• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Easiest Final Dungeon.

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
Now,I'm not talking about dungeons in General but FINAL Dungeons.For me,the Easiest one would have to be Hyrule Castle from Twilight Princess(Hating on an epic game FTW).

Made a mistake on the thread title,should be general games,not Twilight Princess.Can Mods Change that for me please?

MW7

Really I think every one has been disappointing in terms of difficulty since ALTTP. The easiest one is tough for me to decide though- I think I'd call it a tie between OOT, WW, and TP's final dungeons.

M

MajorasWrath2.0

I think the easiest would be Wind Waker's, no contest.

Patch

Party Pooper
The easiest for me was the Ocarina of Time. Honestly, it was really linear and took me a few minutes to complete.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
TP's final dungeon was a breeze. no troubles and next to no puzzles. just go around and collect the keys to progress. I don't really think of it as much of a dungeon. More of an exaggerated entrance to the throne room. (it was kind of fun just beating on the bad guys in the yellow rings)

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
I don't think Hyrule Castle is even considered a dungeon. We've seen many dungeons through out the Legend of Zelda series. If it doesn't have a lot of puzzles, a mini-boss AND a final boss, sorry, but it's not a dungeon.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
End dungeons are always way to easy. They should be the hardest of all dungeons! I would put Skyward Sword at the top but the room puzzle ws hard so I have to say Ocarina if Time. I wish Nintendo would stop making the final dungeons a rehash of all of the other dungeons! It makes it so annoying. I want a hard and big end dungeon!

zellinkda

one of many
this would make a good poll............. but anyway it's definately twilight princess. sure, it seemed eerie and strange with the quiet flute music, but it really wasn't hard. lakebed temple is so much harder, but at the same time i get that it's supposed to be a home. I did enjoy the conversation with the leader bublin and link. that was made me say "nice one smartie. you know when to retreat.

M

Mr.Alttp

I think the problem is the dungeons are TOO LINEAR... there is no sense of exploration. and call me sadistic... but i kind of thought stone tower temple was really easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel stupid now because i found Ganon's castle in OOT to be kind of hard. I also found Stone Tower Temple to be easier then the Snow Head and the Great Bay Temple so i guess i am just weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom