• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Easiest Console Game

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
It's hard to say which was the easiest one because all of the 3D Zeldas were quite easy, with Majora's Mask being the hardest one out of them (but still far from being as hard as AoL). OoT didn't have hard puzzles, and the bosses were all very easy, the only somewhat challenging battle was human Ganondorf on a 3 heart run. One of the reasons I haven't finished WW yet is the total lack of battles (the other being extreme tediousness - I noticed that you actually need those stupid treasure maps to beat the game (right?) when it was already too late and I don't feel like going through all the dungeons again to find them, just getting there takes eons). Twilight Princess had some nice puzzles, especially if you're going for 100%, try to find all the hard pieces and go through the Cave of Ordeals, but if you just finish the game without sidequests then it's a complete cakewalk. So out of the ones I beat, I'd say OoT.

TWW and TP are pretty easy, IMO. But if I had to choose between one of them, then TWW would take it. The City in the Sky alone is enough to keep TP from being too easy.

G

Goomba

Wind Waker. Dungeons were pretty easy, combat was stupidly easy, and I didn't die once.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
WW, specifically its combat. The enemies do hardly any damage to you while you can do so much damage to them. And you can totally make Link invincible with Elixir Soup! I actually intentionally killed Link just to see what the Game Over screen was like. Seriously, when does anyone break a sweat from enemies in WW?

Skyward Sword was way too easy for me i mean there were only like 8 dungeons all beaten without your sword the bosses were incredibly easy like the fire breathung bee or robot link but what i really found annoying about the game was the predictable plot... it's always gannondorf destroying hyrule but i found the fact that midna, navi, tatl, skull kid, and zelda as playable characters to be really fun and interesting. I also like the instrument in the game "The Bongos of awesomeness added a real twist in the game but were way to easy to play with wii motion plus, anyway the game was wayyyyyy to easy and also the final boss fight where you have to fight gannondorf majora bellum onnox vatti and dark link all at once to be super easy anyway the game was definatley to easy. Oh yeah WARNING SPOILERS.

Wind Waker for me. It was probably the only Zelda game that I never died in during my first play through. I never even needed to use a potion. Also, A Link to the Past is pretty easy for me, but it's probably because I've played it so many times I have pretty much everything memorized. I don't remember my first time playing it

C

CrazyZeldaFan80

I found Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link the easiest.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
OoT was the easiest game for me. (disregarding the water temple)

Now, before everyone starts attacking me, YES, I HAVE PLAYED WIND WAKER. I would've put that instead of OoT, but I always get stuck on the Forsaken Fortress! (on both visits mind you) I'm not good at stealth in a zelda game, so I get thrown in jail OFTEN. Thats what makes it hard for me. Oh, and rupee grinding for decoding the triforce charts, that was hard/annoying too.

I found Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link the easiest.
Ha! Actually second quest of Zelda 2 (all spells, sword moves and levels) was pretty easy until the last dungeon and the Great Palace.

The only 3D console games I've played are OoT and WW. Wind Waker was very easy, I never died, although the monster rush thing was challenging, especially since I had to complete it twice because I accidentally left before getting the peice of heart.
So... Wind Waker

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
The Wind Waker. Hate to bag on my favorite game, but it was pretty easy. Well, it wasn't on my first play-through, but it is now. A truly challenging Zelda game should be hard even on your second or third play-through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom