• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Easiest Boss?

Your WW easiest boss?

• Ghoma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalle Demos

• Gohdan

• Phantom Ganon

• Helmaroc King

• Jahalla

• Molgera

• Puppet ganon(puppet)

• Puppet ganon(Spider)

• Puppet ganon(snake)

• Ganonndorf

• Total voters

Jedizora

:right:
What was your easiest boss in WW? Mine was Jahalla. All you had to do is use hurricane spin, and then its the easiest boss.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I thought Jahalla was the easiest boss as well. He doesn't attack very frequently, and him attack don't do much damage. And as you stated, if you have the hurricane spin by this point in the game, the boss is a total joke.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I would have to say the easiest was the Dragon Roost boss X3 I don't remember it's name though :(.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Kalle Demos, but the Monstrous Helmaroc King can be easy too. Often, when you stand there, his streaking talon attack will straddle right over you, leaving you unharmed.
Puppet Ganon gave me trouble when I was a kid, but today I can beat him faster than many of the other bosses.

The Spider Mode of Puppet Ganon. I found it extremely easy. I mean, really... all you have to do is just follow the reflections from above cast on the water. And you don't even really have to worry about killing the keese because when Spider comes back down, it crushes them for you. Light arrow to the blue orb times three and done. Easy. :nod:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I choose the Helmaroc King. The first time I played it I expect it would take me a while to defeat it but instead it was pretty easy. When he died I was like: Eh???? Was it this easy? Maybe I was lucky to stand at the right place but the battle was not hard at all.

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
Well, unlike others, Ganondorf was the easiest for me.

Why? First of all, the last boss of any game is easy, plus it is more like a sword fight (I'm good at swords...), so I don't have to worry about almost anything in that fight (despite the fact that Zelda can accidentaly shoot an arrow at you :xd:).

Ganondork

goo
Shadow Ganon. When I saw him come out I was like "wait, didn't I see you from OoT and FSA and TP...?" It was a short fight, I didn't get hurt at all. If you can't hurt me, you're a joke. I love to get reckless and get myself hurt a bit, just to mess with the boss :)

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I literally have yet to take even a single hit in all the times I've played the game from Jalhalla. All I do is Hurricane Spin when he splits open. Not only do I take out Poes in one hit, I take out more than just four at a time while they scrable back to the mask.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I'd have to say Ganondorf was easiest for me... I killed him without taking any damage, plus the fact all of his attacks are blockable (minus his low kick...grr)....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom