• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Earthbound/Mother

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Just do it! Mother 3 owns Earthbound in Story, characters and level of awesomeness :O

YAY! My save data decides to kill it's self! Lol JK, I still have the sav file, but it's just not working on the specific emulator I amusing. I might need to play it on the PC ._.

Last edited:
M

mormongamer366

I recently started a let's play on mother 3: [video=youtube;FgB8fLbSRLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgB8fLbSRLs[/video]

Enjoy! ;)

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Now I am going to have to delete that post.

Because I am to lazy to get an emulator because the wii emulator won't work.

And I am on chapter 7 and want to beat this game

Oh, well isn't that fantastic. Visual Boy Advance won't support my flippin save -.-

Last edited:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Definetely.

I finished Mother 3 last Saturday. The best game ever to be made, and it made me cry. I have moved onto Earthbound. I am in Winters playing as Jeff :P What is weird is that I am a geek, I have brown hair, and I am considered gay, and Jeff's roommate is Tony XD

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Eh, in his clay model it shows he is just like Ness, except for the shirt dipping down. But in some fan 16 bit models and the commercial, it shows his shirt is white, orange and blue. But yeah, he is just like Ness, but doesn't go on an a better adventure, IMO.

I have a plan to get EarthBound out in the NOrth Amarica
step 1, get a huge amount of Mother fans
step 2, go to E-3 2012
step 3, put tons of radios all over the place
step 4, have 8 melodies playing on the radios
step 5, sing 8 melodies
step 6, repeat step 4 and 5 for as long as possibal
step 7, when the time to stop singing we all yell give us our Mother
so who's with me any one

Wow, this thread is old and its still going strong I see. Even though its been months, I still can't play Mother 1 and 3 properly and LinkOcarina 7, I would love to help but I can't. Plus all hell will brake loose because Reggie is Giygas. Don't believe me? Look up on youtube or look around in the forums for a video explaining why Reggie is Giygas. Pray for a Mother game on the 3DS or Wii U or both for crying out loud!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
OR....

"Brownie Brown, its developer, stated that if asked by Nintendo, they would work on a DS remake"

Send an E-Mail to Brownie Brown and Nintendo about a Mother 3 remake. If this get's released outside of Japan, it could be the biggest bump in History. We can do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom